Second interview under cautionMy partner was interviewed 8 weeks ago by DWP as they claim he has not

13»

Comments

• BorisThomson
    BorisThomson Posts: 1,721 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    If you are sanctioned this is typically done by computer based on the information provided by you - not a human. This is why it comes across as heartless, because it literally is. Don't be disheartened. You can always ask for any sanction (or even any decision effecting you) to be checked by a "decision maker". This gives you another chance to explain your situation as the original sanction will not have taken this into account.

No, a sanction is decided on by a decision maker, a human being. A mandatory reconsideration will be done by a second DM.

Please stop with all the duff information.
  • Thank you very much Ames. It's very kind of you to explain it to me. It was above £85. Thank you for helping x
  • TELLIT01
    TELLIT01 Posts: 16,455 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper PPI Party Pooper
    aaronlowe wrote: »
    If you are sanctioned this is typically done by computer based on the information provided by you - not a human. This is why it comes across as heartless, because it literally is.

Absolutely incorrect. The requirement for any sanction needs to be determined by a Decision Maker.
  • Thank you all very much for your help and words of encouragement. I replied here last week using my phone but I can't see what I wrote so guess the post from my phone didn't work. Sorry.

I have difficulty finding this thread when I log into the MSE site. I'd like to be able to "watch" the thread and have the MSE site email me when there is a new post on the thread. I.m frightened I'll miss a post from someone kind enough to reply to me here.

I have applied to the DWP for transcripts of phone calls. I used a SARS form available easily on the internet from a recognised site. My husband completed it as a Word document and we took it to the local job centre. A very kind lady faxed it to the correct department. It was such a relief. The DWP phoned back to say they had received it and they would supply the information within 40 days. However, the SARS form only allows you to request clerical or computer information, not specifically phone call transcripts so we wrote our request for phone call transcripts specifically on the form in the most appropriate box. Here's hoping. Also, I have applied to BT for our bills from that period but because they are all archived, it will take up to 25 working days to find them and then they will send them in the post. I was hoping for an electronic copy (as we have our bills online) so I could do an electronic search. Going through 12 months of phone call numbers will keep me busy. This means that the second interview under caution will be adjourned until I have the relevant evidence of a phone call and possible transcript. Thank you all for your support. I am really, really grateful X
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Tromsogirl wrote: »
    Thank you all very much for your help and words of encouragement. I replied here last week using my phone but I can't see what I wrote so guess the post from my phone didn't work. Sorry.

I have difficulty finding this thread when I log into the MSE site. I'd like to be able to "watch" the thread and have the MSE site email me when there is a new post on the thread. I.m frightened I'll miss a post from someone kind enough to reply to me here.
    When you're typing a reply, scroll down before you finish and you'll see a box which says "Thread subscription". Change this to instant or daily email notification, and that will happen. There is another way but that's probably simplest.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Thank you. I'm using my phone but can't see the box thread subscription. Must be the version on my phone. I'll try on the main computer tonight x
  • NYM
    NYM Posts: 4,066 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Tromsogirl wrote: »
    Thank you. I'm using my phone but can't see the box thread subscription. Must be the version on my phone. I'll try on the main computer tonight x

I think it's in the 'Thread Tools' box :think:
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,014 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    NYM wrote: »
    I think it's in the 'Thread Tools' box :think:
    Yes, that's the other option I talked about. But as I very very rarely access MSE on my phone, I can't help!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • NYM
    NYM Posts: 4,066 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Savvy_Sue wrote: »
    Yes, that's the other option I talked about. But as I very very rarely access MSE on my phone, I can't help!

I think your way is probably easiest. I'm using the old 'green' forum layout but if using the newer 'blue' one, it's next to the red Post Reply bit...:rotfl:

Of course, if someone is colour blind, it could be a real problem!
  • Tommo1980
    Tommo1980 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Switch to desktop view in your mobile browser and you should be able to find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure