Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• *katie*
    *katie* Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    There are a couple of Gold surveys for 100SB which say they take 20 minutes... I did both and they took around a minute each - a very easy 200SB!
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Discover offer. Adgate Media wall has a slideshow to watch, about 15 videos in the middle of the page that have to be clicked on to move to the next one. looks like some of the ncraves we used to get a long time ago.
    currently paid out 4SB but usually is 2 as on a double up.Can complete once a day.
    It is also on Acorn Wall for 1sb but haven't tried that one.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Has anybody successfully referred a friend in the Swago today? I have sent three e-mails, and in each case the web page said they were sent successfully, but none of them have arrived with the recipient - I tried two different addresses for them.

Also, I had a 70SB survey which didn't credit, so I raised a ticket, and although the page said it had been successfully submitted, I have not received the usual acknowledgement e-mail which one has to reply to before the ticket is seen by a human. I even submitted another ticket to say I hadn't had an ack to the first ticket, but it didn't produce a response either!

I rather suspect that Swagbucks is not actually sending out all the e-mails it thinks it is sending. I did get one to say that the card I redeemed SB for this morning had been verified, and one offering me a survey, but of course all these would come from different parts of the system. And I don't do Facebook, so I can't contact them that way.
  • specialkaye
    specialkaye Posts: 196 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I need Games help please - I've tried edge, chrome and firefox, updating flash player and fiddling with the setting and still can't get it to work.

This is the only square I still need for the full SwagGo board so any tips would be really handy!

Thanks
    1% at a time challenge member #127

MWF: as@ Oct13 £45,917, now £43,024.56
  • *katie*
    *katie* Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Discover offer. Adgate Media wall has a slideshow to watch, about 15 videos in the middle of the page that have to be clicked on to move to the next one. looks like some of the ncraves we used to get a long time ago.
    currently paid out 4SB but usually is 2 as on a double up.Can complete once a day.
    It is also on Acorn Wall for 1sb but haven't tried that one.
    It doesn't work for me, just loads a blank page :(

Would be grateful to hear if anyone has any discover offers which work, my Swagboard would appreciate it :o
  • MollyR
    Options
    I need Games help please - I've tried edge, chrome and firefox, updating flash player and fiddling with the setting and still can't get it to work.

You need to enable Flash in the browser window itself for the particular game. In Chrome, for instance, click on the little padlock to the left of the "https://www.swagbucks.com/games/play/114/swagasaurus-run", and where it says Flash, select to Allow it. Wait a moment or two (you don't actually need to refresh the page, although it asks you to) and you should be able to play the game.
  • MollyR
    Options
    *katie* wrote: »

Worked for me in Chrome, although it demanded towards the end that I should allow notifications. Also, it doesn't ever actually say at the end that you have been credited, although you have.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    *katie* wrote: »

Would be grateful to hear if anyone has any discover offers which work, my Swagboard would appreciate it :o

Maybe you have to allow popups?. there were at least 3 pop up ads on different parts of the page,by the time I x them out each time the video was nearly done
  • specialkaye
    Options
    Thanks everyone - I have managed to make it work on Chrome by clicking in the padlock to the left of the page URL and allowing pop-ups and ads!

It's unlocked over 1000 swagbucks for me as the additional spins gave me a 500 rebate on my next gift card plus several 25 extras on surveys and well as 300 for the whole board and the bucks themselves for being able to play now.

Thanks again!

• specialkaye
    Options
    hmmm the 300 for the whole board might be premature though as still no codes to redeem :(

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family