Help - Tinsel stained my kitchen cabinets.

Hello Everyone,

I bought tinsel to wrap around my kitchen cabinet handels and it looked festive until it stained.

I need to get the stain out because the property is rented and i really dont wanna get fined.

The cabinets are white vinyl. I have already tried flash and nail posh. Anybody got any other ideas?

Thanks guys. :)

Comments

• Doozergirl
    Doozergirl Posts: 33,801 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    A lot of stuff that stains white vinyl-type things actually bleaches out with the sun.

I have white composite worktops, white matt kitchen units and a white table top. I don't even worry about stains anymore. My kids actually painted my table bright pink once and I thought it was ruined when there was pink left on the table even after the paint had been removed; until it literally disappeared without me doing anything at all. Same happens with my worktops now - curry stains bleach out, red wine, everything :o

Give it a couple of weeks before starting to worry or making things worse.
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
  • Anti-bac hand soap shifts a lot of surprising things - heavens knows what it does to your hands...
    No longer a spouse, or trailing, but MSE won't allow me to change my username...
  • cranford
    cranford Posts: 797 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Try "magic eraser sponges". £1 from the pound shops or branded ones about £3 elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure