4. Eau Roma toner 250g
    5. Eau Roma toner 100g
    6. Skin's Shangri-La moisturiser 10g
    7. Fresh Farmacy face wash 50g

Other
    1. Dreamtime (1/2)
    2. Aqua Mirabilis (1/2)
    3. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 45g
    4. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 225g (1/2)
    5. Chou Chou I Love You Toothy Tabs
    6. Silky Underwear 60g
    7. Decisive lipstick
    8. Bubbly lipstick
    9. Motivation eyeliner
    10. Sugar Scrub
    11. Ultimate Shine shampoo bar
    12. R&B Hair Moisturiser

98 normal items, 51 Lush items at the start of the month!:o

:eek: in awe of your lush stash!! It's almost as big as mine! Happy days :j I like that I am not alone on this one. Luckily for us baths are more of a winter thing so we should manage well with our stashes.
    kadison wrote: »
    I just have to post this, I'm in complete shock!

My friend Tori announced about three weeks ago that she was about 8-10 weeks pregnant.....then.......she goes for the scan and finds out she's actually THIRTY-ONE weeks pregnant.....then....this morning comes the announcement that she gave birth LAST NIGHT!!!

Eight weeks early so the baby is staying in Neonatal for a few weeks but they're both doing well, I just cannot get over the shock!!! I am so used to friends posting about being sick of being pregnant as they're a week overdue and all the planning, these two haven't even had time to buy a pram let alone sort out the nursery!

It must be so much for them as it's their first, but they're obviously so happy, bless them :D:D:D

Oh and those who don't want to buy shower gel, stay off the l'occitane sale xx

Wow! Oh my goodness how did they not realise she was THAT pregnant. That's crazy isn't it.
    I remember a girl at school (we were 17 so not too bad) gave birth in the loo..(not at school thank goodness) she didn't know she was pregnant at all and just thought she was having bad stomach cramps. She was still having periods although apparently not sting ones but teenage girls often fluctuate don't they. Shes a lovely mum :)
    Don't turn a slip up into a give up:D
    *NSD Challenge Nov 0/10* *£10 a day challenge Nov £0/£300*
    No buying unnecessary toiletries challenge-in it for the long haul
    :D

• hammyham
    hammyham Posts: 306 Forumite
    Haven't been around for a while as I've had loads of college work, work has been mad, and now home life is hectic! Have the rest of my UU etc for September

September
    UU
    deo
    wipes
    EBAY perfume

IN
    maybelline baby lips
    collection concealer, then got .... no 7 exfoliater 15ml, face cream 15ml, lipstick full size, mascara half size, serum 5ml, eyeshadow mini free!

mini perfumes x 3 1.5ml freebies, and like minis for my bag :)

and then as it was my bday, had some present ins...
    benefit set, has eyeshadows, benetint, primer, and blush (which I love, I might need to invest in a full size when I have some UU's!)
    urban decay smoked pallette, with eyeliner and primer (amazing, have used it so much since i got it!)
    classique edp 100ml - love this so much!

October
    UU
    clairol conditioner 10ml

need some UU's as slipping again, plus the Boots Christmas gifts are making me wanting to buy!

xxx
    No buying toiletries 2015 - 1 in
    52 week challenge
    £2015 in 2015
  • kadison
    kadison Posts: 3,662 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    suzitiger wrote: »
    Wow! Oh my goodness how did they not realise she was THAT pregnant. That's crazy isn't it.
    I remember a girl at school (we were 17 so not too bad) gave birth in the loo..(not at school thank goodness) she didn't know she was pregnant at all and just thought she was having bad stomach cramps. She was still having periods although apparently not sting ones but teenage girls often fluctuate don't they. Shes a lovely mum :)

sting ones?

I'm not sure, she might have irregular periods or none at all, plus she's a couple of stone overweight so if the baby had pushed up under the ribs it may not have been noticeable, she certainly looked no different hence why she thought she was only eight weeks gone :eek:
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2023
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
  • evilsquid1603
    evilsquid1603 Posts: 1,399 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    i have an IN, a free this works body scrub from Red mag.

my divorce has been finalised and my reaction was to just go out and buy stuff, kinda glad i ended up in a magazine aisle rather than selfridges or waterstones!
  • sam.4000
    sam.4000 Posts: 1,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Evening, hope you are all well.

I have been back through some old posts and found this one from me at the beginning of March
    sam.4000 wrote: »
    I have had a look at what I have got and I have got to stop buying. To sumarise I have:
    51 bubble bars (and this does not include the cut up ones in the bathroom) now 35
    41 bath ballistics now 6
    7 kg soap (Lush) now just above 2 kg
    6 bar of other handmade soap have more 17 full size (taking the GA below into account and a few sample sizes)
    7.25 litres of lush shower gel I have 2.800 litres now
    1.2 litres bodyshop shower gel have less that this about 0.6ltr but do have whipped soaps that I did not have before but some things on list already existed I just did not know I had them apart from a few elemis and Yves rocher (400ml)
    2 other shower gels these have gone
    56 other lush products (massage bar, hair, body products) this is down to about 22 (not including perfumes)
    170 items plus beauty box items (some bought because I liked them) some full size but mostly sample size
    I have 2 beauty boxes still to be unpacked
    3 body butters have added to this but not by as much as I think about 5 full sized items and more from beauty boxes
    And a box under the bed that has a hair products, shampoos, conditioners. I have not bough any hair care products apart from shampoo and conditioner and again I owned far more then than I realised.
    10 bottles of perfume again this has been added to but a couple will go out as Christmas presents

I have not listed any products in the bathroom
    I actually feel better now, I have less containers now and have moved things as things have been used up.

I really don't think you know what you have got till you list everything.
    My sink and bath look very clean thanks to head and shoulders (spluttering) and more products are spluttering. My desk as work has been anti bacterialed by hand sanitizer. I currently smell like an apple and my hair is like silk by mixing tigi and tresemme together (tresemme did not do alot and tigi seemed to leave a film on my hair) the only thing is that one is 750ml and the other is 900ml this could take a while to use up.

The not so good
    INS
    5 items and no I really did not need them, they do smell nice.

UU's
    Lush Brightside bubble bar WBA

Lush Imogen rose perfume sample WNBA repurposed in water/ air thing, I don't like it.

Posh brats patchouli and rose sugar scrub wnba smelt very much like roses and I don't like the smell of roses. Not as scrubby as others but had a lovely creamy texture.

Biotherm blue therapy serum sachet WNBA how can you tell if you like a product from 1/2 applications.

GA
    2 soaps siren and urban jungle (full sized)

I am going to lush this weekend I have not splurged for over 9 months there and I am looking forwards to the Christmas items. I will not buy any shower gels. There will be a few bubble bars and several bath bombs there might be one small piece of soap (depending on if I like it).
  • moromir
    moromir Posts: 1,854 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    rosemary54 wrote:
    recently joined John Lewis beauty club(from their website if I remember) and had an email before my holiday with coupons for samples

Any idea where that might lurk on their website? Been searching all over and can't find any mention of it :*(
  • minicooper272
    minicooper272 Posts: 2,131 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I think I need to join in the ban on toiletry purchases this month - there is absolutely nothing I need this month. I also need to work a bit harder to use things, as I've slipped back into the old habit of only using shower gel, deodourant and a spritz of perfume, which is doing nothing to run my stash down!
  • UU

TBS satsuma body spray - WNBA love satsuma in the shower get & butter but found the spray synthetic.

Amie morning clear purifying skin wash - WNBA was given this to trial and really disliked it. Felt like it left a greasy layer on my skin. DD used it up.

Lush fairy bubble wand - WNBA I liked the scent but found stirring it round the bath and the where to store it when it was wet a hassle so will stick to other items in future.
    No more buying toiletries
  • KT2802
    KT2802 Posts: 595 Forumite
    First Post
    Evening ladies. I too am in again for the month.

Few UUs and INs to start me off:

UU:

133 - Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo 200ml - WBA
    134 - The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel Oil 100ml - WBA and have. Would like to try the Emma Hardie cleanser but can't afford it really
    135 - The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter 50ml - WNBA, didn't feel this did a lot for my hair really

INS (to replace the outs)
    67 - Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo 200ml
    68 - Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo 200ml - bought both of these on offer
    69 - The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel Oil 100ml - wish I had taken advantage of the 50% off last week :mad:

Kadison - I can't believe that about your friend! What a shock!
  • Willow92
    Willow92 Posts: 2,186 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 October 2013 at 11:42PM
    I haven't been keeping track of the number of my ins and outs but here's my stash again anyways.

Shower Gels:
    Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit 100ml
    Lush Snow Fairy 800ml left

Face washes and scrubs:
    Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 110ml left
    TBS Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser 130ml left

Hair stuff:
    Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo 103g
    John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Mousse 190ml left
    John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo 180ml left
    Nivea Volume Sensation Spray 130ml

Deodorant:
    Sure Clear Aqua Crystal Roll On 50ml
    Sure Clear Aqua Crystal Roll On 3ml left
    Nivea Pearl Roll On 25ml
    Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Roll On 70g left

Body Moisturisers:
    Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter 32ml left out of 50ml
    Dermalogics Coconut Body Butter 10ml left
    Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter and Chocolate Truffle Body Souffle 110ml left
    Eucerin Aquaphor Balm 18ml left
    Baylis and Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit lotion 100ml
    Baylis and Harding Rose Ylang Ylang and Patchouli lotion 90ml left
    Boots Lemon Rosemary and Walnut hand cream 40ml left
    Soap&Glory Girligo 190ml left

Facial Moisturisers:
    Nivea Soft Moisturiser 70ml left
    Nivea Young Tinted Moisturiser 60ml left
    TBS Seaweed Mattifying Cream 11ml left

Lip balms and stuff:

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub 10g left
    Lipsmacker Orange Fanta 3.7g left
    Lipsmacker Grape Fanta 4g
    Lipsmacker Sprite 4g
    Lipsmacker Vanilla Coca Cola 4g
    Lipsmacker Coca Cola 4g
    Lipsmacker Cherry Coca Cola 4g
    Lipsmacker Root Beer 4g
    TBS Born Lippy Raspberry 7ml left
    NYC Tinted Balm 8.9g left
    Sleek Pout Polish Electro Peach 9.9g left

Nail Varnish Remover:
    Boots Nail Varnish Remover 30ml left
    Up&Up Nail Varnish Remover 60ml
    Savings £8,865.22 £/15,000 Aiming to save enough for a house deposit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure