Warning re 24/7 Home Rescue

Options

Comments

• 247homerescue
    247homerescue Posts: 128 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Dear 3Ps,

Thank you for your review. We have taken on board the issues you have highlighted in respect to the fault that was registered with 24/7 Home Rescue.

Upon taking out the cover, customers are given all the essential information via the ‘My Account’ page which provides all details as to how each claim is logged and handled. Details of this are also provided on our website which clearly states that it is our sole discretion and based on the information provided to us at the time the fault is logged.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk.

Regards,

Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
  • 247homerescue
    Options
    Dear Biffathome,

Thank you for your review.

In order to ensure this matter is dealt with promptly and the areas of your complaints are investigated, please would you be kind enough to contact me via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk.

Regards,

Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
  • Samblack2018
    Samblack2018 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 25 October 2018 at 2:02PM
    Options
    {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} To date, I am out of pocket to the tune of £3,700 and no one at the company will ge back to me. I looked at many reviews and they all say the same.

Not emergency cover
    Not carrying out repairs
    Carrying out repairs, not required
    Adding fees
    Taking money out of customers back accounts, without following any of the direct debit rules.

I have recovered the money I paid by using the DIRECT DEBIT, clawback scheme

I advise anyone that has taken out any kind of policy with this {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} company to use this method. You can make a claim for a number of reasons.

False advertising
    Abuse of the direct debit scheme
    Breach of contract

You can give one months notice without penalties to end the contract.

They are only one-month rolling contract products.

{Text removed by MSE Forum Team} we should join together and take joint action against this company.
  • 247homerescue
    Options
    scd3scd4 wrote: »
    Please don't be fooled.

As far as I know........no one returns on this thread to confirm 24/7 have ever dealt with their complaint or issues satisfactorily.

It is a lie that everything is clear in the T&C. It is both apparent from reviews on here and on Trustpilot that they make the rules up as they go along. Do not think for one minute that 24/7 offers anywhere near the same cover of British Gas / Homeserve for example.

Ohhh and they are still running the same scam where people get a free months cover when they sign up to give a REVIEW before they have even used or experienced the service!!

Dear scd3scd4,

We do advise customers of the importance of understanding exactly the extent of cover provided in the service agreement that has been purchased. Customers are also invited to contact the company immediately if they are unsure about anything or have a query about the terms of an agreement.

Should we decide/need to change the terms of an agreement, customers will receive immediate notice and are advised to review the ‘MYACCOUNT’ section of the website on a regular basis as we do not notify customers of any changes by written correspondence.

We can assure you that customers of 24/7 Home Rescue are not given an incentive in order to provide positive feedback over the Trustpilot site. This would be in breach of the site’s guidelines that we ensure are met with all feedback received from our customers.

If you do wish to discuss this matter further, we would invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference.

Regards,

Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
  • 247homerescue
    Options
    I am another victim of this rotten company. To date, I am out of pocket to the tune of £3,700 and no one at the company will ge back to me. I looked at many reviews and they all say the same.

Not emergency cover
    Not carrying out repairs
    Carrying out repairs, not required
    Adding fees
    Taking money out of customers back accounts, without following any of the direct debit rules.

I have recovered the money I paid by using the DIRECT DEBIT, clawback scheme

I advise anyone that has taken out any kind of policy with this crooked company to use this method. You can make a claim for a number of reasons.

False advertising
    Abuse of the direct debit scheme
    Breach of contract

You can give one months notice without penalties to end the contract.

They are only one-month rolling contract products.

It seems that there are so many victims of this company, that we should join together and take joint action against this company.

Dear Samblack2018,

Our team are eager to look into this matter further.

As we advised in your separate post, we would invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference.

Regards,

Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
  • scd3scd4
    scd3scd4 Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 September 2018 at 9:40PM
    Options

We can assure you that customers of 24/7 Home Rescue are not given an incentive in order to provide positive feedback over the Trustpilot site. This would be in breach of the site’s guidelines that we ensure are met with all feedback received from our customers.

If you do wish to discuss this matter further, we would invite you to contact our team directly by email at [EMAIL="socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk"]socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk[/EMAIL] with the relevant details including your policy reference.

Regards,

Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue

You do give incentives, Like a free months cover. Its confirmed on here and even on Trustpilot own site. I have proved and quoted it time and time again on here. I will do it gain to embarrass you the next time I encounter it.

I wont be contacting you as I have not got 20 minutes to waste hanging on the phone. Only for you to push me to one department to another.
  • scd3scd4
    Options
    Dear Samblack2018,

Our team are eager to look into this matter further.

As we advised in your separate post, we would invite you to contact our team directly by email at [EMAIL="socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk"]socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk[/EMAIL] with the relevant details including your policy reference.

Regards,

Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue

Samblack2018,

Please let us know the end result. I suspect they will do nothing as its all spin as is the norm on here.
  • scd3scd4
    Options
    Listen to this great customer service...................

Pip Jonsson

Trustpilot.

In order to trigger the customer services you have to sign a gagging clause which I refused to do so now I get emails from social media section saying they will deal with it. No response. Again.
  • scd3scd4
    edited 26 September 2018 at 10:16AM
    Options
    Just to confirm the above about gagging is not a one off..............

Trustpilot.

caroline carter.

If you want to complain you are effectively gagged which I could not believe was part of their complaints procedure and says everything you need to know about this company

Go on Lauren 24/7 Home Rescue, tell us your company is not rotten at the core?!
  • PhylPho
    PhylPho Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Why MSE continues to grant column space to the representative of a business of the demonstrable calibre of 24/7 Home Rescue is inexplicable.

The 'Lauren' PR flackery blatantly contradicts the signature text -- MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues -- because no issue "solving" has ever been authenticated.

The unavoidable conclusion is that 'Lauren' representation here is the equivalent of a cheap cosmetic applied to an ugly face in hope that the myopic will think it more attractive than it actually is. Though MSE might be content to tolerate this, no-one else should. :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback