My workplace's environment is not healthy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Nothanks
    Nothanks Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It's best to ensure the tension doesn't spread to yourself. Show dominance over the wider pack by peeing all around your work area to show that it is yours. Ensure you have the first bite of any lunch they bring in. Jealously and aggressively defend your own resources, tools, stationary, what have you. Fashion rudimentary weapons such as a sharpened chair leg, or one of your socks full of wet sand.

Sow dissent by spreading rumours between the warring factions until they eventually take up arms against one another. Then pick off and eat any survivors, mate with the manager and the workplace will be yours.

Or keep your head down and quietly look elsewhere for work in the meantime, either/or.
    Union official.
    CiPD qualified.

Anything I post is solely MY OPINION. It never constitutes legal, financial or collective bargaining advice. I may tell you based on information given how I might approach an employment dispute case, but you should always seek advice from your own Union representative. If you don't have one, get one!
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,091 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Some people at your work like each other.
    Some people at your work hate each other.
    Some people at your work like you.
    Some people at your work hate you. Just because you're not the previous person.

It's like that at every employer, have you worked at many?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sotense101 wrote: »
    I have just started my work recently and I have noticed that the environment in my workplace is not healthy.

Yeah mine too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport