Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Evening all.

Quiet day on the food front today though having to go over to see the in laws tonight ....I’ll be driving though so that’s one problem avoided lol

Going to go swimming tomorrow before WI so hopefully will be showing a nice loss on the scales.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I'd call that compliment a NSV whiplashy . You might think you talk waffle but you obviously don't. Believe in yourself!:)

Thanks for the reminder about mushy peas. I love them but haven't had them for ages. :)

Good luck with your WI gettingtheresometime :)
  • Evening all

Will catch up with the thread later, just wanted to update on today's plan

B - Overnight oats (blueberries and mixed frozen berries)
    L - Went out for a belated Christmas lunch with my team and I opted for seasoned grilled chicken with rice and salad
    D - Chicken stir fry with spring onions, red pepper, sugar snap peas, fine green beans and tender stem broccoli. Served with noodles (fresh) that I calculated to be five Syns.

No other snacks.

Tired today, it's busy at work and I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning. Disappointed that they've not moved and I am really, really, really craving chocolate and wine.
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    I'd call that compliment a NSV whiplashy . You might think you talk waffle but you obviously don't. Believe in yourself!:)

Thanks for the reminder about mushy peas. I love them but haven't had them for ages. :)

Good luck with your WI gettingtheresometime :)

3 tins for £1 at farmfoods :) brings me back to my younger days going shopping to Mansfield having mushy peas and mint sauce in a coffee cup :)
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Well done bubbs.

Eskimo.... I had to good health informatics! doh
    I think you have won the race!
    Its not a race, just banter :p
    jayII wrote: »
    Evening all, well done to everyone who has lost. :)

I'm reporting a 3lb loss.

It's on the back of a bad and very scary medical diagnosis, also today. So a bit of a mixed day overall. :(

Well done on your loss:T:T:T sorry about the diagnosis :( Take care of yourself xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    We're staying in Matagorda. The hotel is about 5 mins from the airport. A very quiet area, which is why we like it so much, but only a few mins in a taxi to Puerto Del Carmen.

jayll Sorry to hear about your health problems. Take care of yourself. Sending hugs and healing vibes your way :)

A bit disappointed with WI this evening. -2.5 lbs. My own scales said 3.5, so I was hoping to get 3 at group. Can't really complain after last week though. Need 1.5 off next week to get my shiney....which I will do! (hopefully)

Got a pack of the new fruit and nut hifi's. Have to say I'm not impressed. I'll eat what I have but certainly won't be buying them again.
    Thats a brill loss:T:T dont be disappointed xx
    Morning all,

Weigh in for me shows -1/2lb off this week.

Would like to do better but I’ve had a cold this week so maybe next week will be easier.

Well done to everyone else and sorry to hear of the poorlies especially Beanie and jayII.
    Well done BS, hope you are feeling better x
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Well, another STS - these last few pounds are proving to be stubborn lol.

I was pleased to see this when I checked bmi this morning though :)

bmi.jpg
    :T:T:T:T well done mine is not that low:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    They are one of my favourite snacks.... 2 minutes in the microwave, salt, pepper and vinegar... job done!

pump pump pump

Yes was going to say and wind later:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Evening all :D
    Caught up now, we had fake kfc for tea, its my fav dinner all week i so look forward to it, had loads:o:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Well, another STS - these last few pounds are proving to be stubborn lol.

I was pleased to see this when I checked bmi this morning though :)

bmi.jpg

Great result :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »

Its not a race, just banter :p

Banter for you...... failed race for me!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Went a bit over today. Not sure why but just felt like having a picky day. Maybe because I worked from home today so was out of my normal routine.

Breakfast: weetabix and banana (HEA HEB)
    Lunch: sushi (1.5), rhubarb yoghurt, veg crisps (6)
    Dinner: chicken tikka (9), small amount pilau rice (2)

Snack: choc mousse (4)

So about 8 over today. I'm going out for dinner with friends tomorrow but may try a SP day on Sunday to compensate. Weigh in on Monday
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure