IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Six year old ticket

Comments

• Redx wrote: »

ps:- your BEST OPTION, is a landowner complaint and get it cancelled by the owner seeing as they or their agent hired the parking company , so take the grief to the source !!!!!

Thank you for this. Is this still an option for me with either of these cases or not open to me?

If it is an option, just wondering how I would find out who owns the land and how to go about going down this route
  • Google it? Thats almost certainly your best bet

And yes, why not try it? What do you have to lose by doing so, except a bit of time?
  • I have today received a letter from BW Legal stating that their client (Excel) intends to continue with the claim and they confirm that they have notified the Court of the same. Im guessing that there is nothing further I need to do at this stage, but just checking?

On the reverse of the letter is the invitation to manage my account online and basically, to make payment to them, instructing me on the various methods they accept in order to make that payment! :rotfl:

Umm, no thanks.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    read the BARGEPOLE links, they tell you what happens and when, its all in post #2 of that NEWBIES sticky thread

as for finding out landowner details, if google fails then consult with the LAND REGISTRY, its is the official site that deals with land registrations
  • So today Ive received the Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track forms. Ive filled them out as per the bargepole post on the Newbies Sticky

Ive been advised previously to come back here at each stage so here I am and wondering two things. How do I send this to the Northampton Court and B W Legal? Is it by paper copies? Is it possible to send by email and if so, which would be the preferred method?

Also, and this is going to sound dumb, but how do I find out where my nearest County Court is? Ive googled my home town and it comes up and with an address but Im pretty sure there isnt one here any longer?

As always, very grateful for everyone's help
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Send a signed scanned version attached to an email to the 'CCBCAQ' email, and to BW Legal by email if you have it, with the Claim number and 'Defendant's completed Directions Questionnaire' in the subject line for each.

Keep proof of sending (print out sent items immediately, for your paper file).

I would ring the one you found on Google and ask if they are your nearest County Court.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »

Keep proof of sending (print out sent items immediately, for your paper file).

How would I obtain proof of sending please?

And I would keep the hard copy that I will scan for my paper file wouldnt I? Or do I need to post as well as emailing?

Many thanks
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,628 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    youdontsay wrote: »
    Also, and this is going to sound dumb, but how do I find out where my nearest County Court is? Ive googled my home town and it comes up and with an address but Im pretty sure there isnt one here any longer?
    Stick your home town in here:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    How would I obtain proof of sending please?
    What? I did say, this will do:
    (print out sent items immediately, for your paper file).

You could also copy the emails you send (at the same time) by cc-ing to another email addy you use, and go to that email account and prove it arrived, by printing the received email out with the headers/sender recipients on show.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • So Ive scanned the forms as directed and was due to email them, following the above process, some time over the next few days Then today I received from B W Legal a copy of the Directions Questionnaire

Im guessing that what this is the questionnaire that the courts sent to B W Legal and, as I will be emailing B W Legal a copy of my answers to the questionnaire, this is the copy of their answers to the questoinnaire?

Their answers are Yes to mediation, Yes to C!, No to D2, TBC to D3 and No to E1,

Im guessing I just place this in a file for court?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure