How to boost my income to pay off loan?

Options
Hi everyone

I have a £6k left to pay on a loan and ideally I'd like to pay this off in the next year. I signed up for swagbucks but all I can do is complete surveys as I an Iphone it won't let me play games or download the app to watch things am I doing it wrong?
I'm looking for other ideas to boost my income. My current job doesn't offer overtime and due to family life and current work commitments a second job isn't doable either.
It's a big task i've set myself up with so looking for ideas/suggestions/advicr on how other's boost their income and how I can boost mine to achieve my goal :-).
Thanks

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi everyone

I have a £6k left to pay on a loan and ideally I'd like to pay this off in the next year. I signed up for swagbucks but all I can do is complete surveys as I an Iphone it won't let me play games or download the app to watch things am I doing it wrong?
    I'm looking for other ideas to boost my income. My current job doesn't offer overtime and due to family life and current work commitments a second job isn't doable either.
    It's a big task i've set myself up with so looking for ideas/suggestions/advicr on how other's boost their income and how I can boost mine to achieve my goal :-).
    Thanks

Unfortunately there is no magic answer to your problem and this is one question that is asked on an almost weekly basis on here.

All you can do is read a few suggestions on this forum, see what takes your fancy and give it a go.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Diluted_Dante
    Options
    What field do you work in?

As for Swagbucks, do you not have a PC?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business