The Sub Prime Credit Thread - Part V

Comments

• izools
    izools Posts: 7,513
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Bosie wrote: »
    Thanks izools, do you mean what I owe or what's available for me to use?

Neither - "Total Credit Limits".

I.e. what's available + what's owed = credit limit ;)
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • Ellbubb
    Ellbubb Posts: 16 Forumite
    Nice new thread, Bit of luck Vanquis will give me a nice new limit to go with it on my next statement :D.
  • PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hello, on the fifth episod I see.:)
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    PROLIANT wrote: »
    Hello, on the fifth episod I see.:)

Morning matey - apologies, I was supposed to PM you with the new thread yesterday but England fever took over i'm afraid.....

Am I forgiven :D:D:D:D:D
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Anyone agree this forum should show peoples faces like facebook so we can all get a good idea who we are talking to..
    I think we all get an idea in our heads what people look like by the way they reply in threads,but think we would all be completely wrong..
  • brians_daughter
    brians_daughter Posts: 2,148 Forumite
    whoo!! a new thread! yeah!

Right.. lets talk about next again. I have really had enough of these but dont wnat to get rid as its my longest account and tbh i quite like having it for the sales. But, seeing as my limit is now a £5,000 with them and i only have a balance of £13 Can i ask them to lower my limits and to not allow me to have a limit of more than say £500, they are an odd bunch and my limit can be £100 one month and £5000 the next (well, slight exaggeration but you get the picture!) or do they simply not work like this?
  • Bosie
    Bosie Posts: 1,215
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    star-fire wrote: »
    Anyone agree this forum should show peoples faces like facebook so we can all get a good idea who we are talking to..
    I think we all get an idea in our heads what people look like by the way they reply in threads,but think we would all be completely wrong..

star fire - that is so weird I was thinking on them lines as well;)
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Bosie wrote: »
    star fire - that is so weird I was thinking on them lines as well;)

Lol bosie,think it would be much better so we can all get a real picture of who we are all in contact with within these threads,they should have a via link on facebook or something along them lines..
    still think the pictures we have of people in our heads would be totally wrong.
  • ElkyElky
    ElkyElky Posts: 2,459 Forumite
    star-fire wrote: »
    Lol bosie,think it would be much better so we can all get a real picture of who we are all in contact with within these threads,they should have a via link on facebook or something along them lines..
    still think the pictures we have of people in our heads would be totally wrong.

Members can upload their picture to their MSE account if they so wish. I'm sure if you upload your picture first, others may start following suit. :D
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    If you wish to see other MSE users faces, then look here: Everyone's Pictures are here! 3

However you can add an avatar of your face, whenever you want to - just insert an image of yourself and hey presto - done!

Want me to show you! :rotfl:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills