Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jlbourne
    • By Jlbourne 14th Jun 19, 11:36 AM
    • 13Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Jlbourne
    parking Eye defence now complete - please check
    • 14th Jun 19, 11:36 AM
    parking Eye defence now complete - please check 14th Jun 19 at 11:36 AM
    I HAVE POSTED MY COMPLETED DEFENCE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE CAN YOU REVIEW BEFORE I PRINT TODAY

Apologies for starting a new thread, I am literally drowning in all this info and canít make any sense of anything anymore.

To summarise
    1. I parked in a pub car park for 24 minutes
    2. I was he heavily pregnant at the time and suffering from various medical issues
    3. I had to pull over as i fell unwell whilst driving, this pub carpark was the safest place to pull over
    4. I didnít respond to the inital letters as we were behind with admin because of new baby.
    5. I did explain the situation to parking eye they responded by saying it would go to small claims
    6. I agreed to mediation when i tried to make the appointment they said no appointments available so it will go to court

I really am stuck and its making me feel ill with stress.

Do I have a leg to stand on or am I going to be hit with 100ís of pounds in fines and court costs?

I received the reply to defence today from parking eye they said I canít provide any further evidence or statements without paying for costa, is this correct?

The correspondence does not refer to or include my appeal, does that mean they dont have it?

Im sorry for how basic i am with all of this

Any help will be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Jlbourne; 29-07-2019 at 2:08 PM. Reason: Defence included
Page 2
    • Jlbourne
    • By Jlbourne 29th Jul 19, 7:31 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Jlbourne
    Also do i still request a SaR or is it too late?
    Should i just adapt the above in to a witness statement?

Any suggestions on how to do so?

Sorry to be a burden but i am panicking and have no time to do this. I will need to complete this tonight
    • Redx
    • By Redx 29th Jul 19, 8:50 PM
    • 25,005 Posts
    • 31,922 Thanks
    Redx
    its never too late to request a SAR but it may not arrive before the hearing , plus definitely wont arrive before your WS + Exhibits deadline , so not much point really

nobody here can write your WS for you, its your story (which is in the draft above in some places)

you will also add any evidence to the bundle and note it in your WS as well, all of which needs to be in court by the court imposed deadline

the bottom of post #2 of the NEWBIES thread has examples and advice about witness statements

its your story and your evidence, how can anyone else possibly know what it is ?
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

162Posts Today

1,791Users online

Martin's Twitter