Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Danny92
    • By Danny92 14th Jun 19, 9:42 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Danny92
    Did not receive what i ordered
    • 14th Jun 19, 9:42 AM
    Did not receive what i ordered 14th Jun 19 at 9:42 AM
    Hi All,

So, I ordered a product from Wowcher which was advertising a pack of 4 solar LED lights for 16.99. I bought two packs (total of 8 lights). My order arrived and I only received 2 lights in total. After some investigation and emails, it looks as though after I purchased the products, Wowcher update the product details and removed the '4 in a pack'.

I have sent numerous emails to them, only to get short answers back saying I have received the correct amount. Do they have to oblige to the product description at the point of sale surely they cannot change something after the point of sale.

I have not yet asked for a refund as I would prefer the lights. What are my rights?

Many Thanks in advance,
    Danny
Page 1
    • BoGoF
    • By BoGoF 14th Jun 19, 9:51 AM
    • 5,292 Posts
    • 5,151 Thanks
    BoGoF
    • 14th Jun 19, 9:51 AM
    • 14th Jun 19, 9:51 AM
    Do you have evidence the original offer was for 4 lights per pack?
    • Danny92
    • By Danny92 14th Jun 19, 9:56 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Danny92
    • 14th Jun 19, 9:56 AM
    • 14th Jun 19, 9:56 AM
    Yes I do, I sent this evidence to the twice as well, they didn't acknowledge it on either occasion. It is an email sent directly from them confirming my order.
    • Paul_DNAP
    • By Paul_DNAP 14th Jun 19, 11:09 AM
    • 679 Posts
    • 832 Thanks
    Paul_DNAP
    • 14th Jun 19, 11:09 AM
    • 14th Jun 19, 11:09 AM
    Your rights are to be able to return them for a full refund, you probably don't have entitlement to the offer they initially gave you if it was a genuine mistake.
    (Although I could be wrong, I often am.)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

221Posts Today

3,177Users online

Martin's Twitter