Beagle Street - anyone have experience with critical illness claim?

Options
Hello,

My partner and I have a joint policy and are currently going through a claim with Beagle Street for skin cancer - malignant melanoma.

I am just wondering whether anyone has experience claiming with them for this or similar and how simple the process is?

I have read online that most critical illness policies will cover for this and it does include it in beagles t&cs but I'm unsure if there are any other exclusions that are not listed such as certain stages it only pays out.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Steo18
    Steo18 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    ..... Bump
  • csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    you got to wait for the claim handler to look at your case in detail.

Does the T+C for your policy include mentioned condition or only if it is terminal for example?
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • Steo18
    Steo18 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    It states:
    Any malignant tumour 0ositively diagnosed with histological confirmation and characterised by the uncontrolled growth of malignant cells and invasion of tissue. - causing invasion beyond the epidermis.

In my partners case it is in the thicker end and has invaded the epidermis so I am assuming the claim applies?
  • csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Steo18 wrote: »
    It states:
    Any malignant tumour 0ositively diagnosed with histological confirmation and characterised by the uncontrolled growth of malignant cells and invasion of tissue. - causing invasion beyond the epidermis.

In my partners case it is in the thicker end and has invaded the epidermis so I am assuming the claim applies?

Probably, got to wait for the claim department to verify as they will want information from the Doctors
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport