The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

shopandscan

has anyone had any dealings with Shopandscan

Comments

• London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    yes for MANY happy years
  • liviboy
    liviboy Posts: 544
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Provided you don't forget to transmit and get hounded by their call centre then yes been happy.

I do think it is about time though they increased the value of the transmission and receipt submission points though...
  • Thank you may give them a try
  • SPOWER
    SPOWER Posts: 283
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I cant be ersed with the receipt thing. Its only 500 points extra. I hardy scan them.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,480
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I don't do the receipts either just scanning the shopping and transmitting once a week.

Always do the occasional surveys as well for usually an extra 500 points.

I was also invited to the Petrol Panel a few years ago so do that as well which is 2,500 points a month for me plus 1,500 points a month for DH.

I think it's really easy "free" money.

Denise
  • have just sent mine back after been doing it for years - the points were good when i was doing the snack texts as well but for just the shopping they take so long to add it up its hardly worth it
  • atlantis187
    atlantis187 Posts: 1,438
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    joedenise wrote: »
    I don't do the receipts either just scanning the shopping and transmitting once a week.

Always do the occasional surveys as well for usually an extra 500 points.

I was also invited to the Petrol Panel a few years ago so do that as well which is 2,500 points a month for me plus 1,500 points a month for DH.

I think it's really easy "free" money.

Denise

how do u get an invite to the petrol panel?
  • Hi

just seen this thread thank you. I just went to the site but it seems I'd need an invite code? How did anyone else join please?

Many Thanks
    Mortgage Balance
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    They are very reliable. I have done it since 2011 and they always add the points on by tuesday from a sunday transmit.
    About 4 times a year, they do the food diary which pays well but you must log all your food for the household for 7 days and can be 14 days if invited to do so.
    The other panels are by invitation.
    IIRC the actual shop and scan panel was joinable by request if you fitted the criteria but that might have changed by now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure