Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Dolly Rocker
    • By Dolly Rocker 15th Jan 19, 1:28 PM
    • 4,546Posts
    • 13,436Thanks
    Dolly Rocker
    Dolly's savings diary......
    • 15th Jan 19, 1:28 PM
    Dolly's savings diary...... 15th Jan 19 at 1:28 PM
    Hey all,

Need to organise my savings and work out how I am going to achieve my goals so time for a new diary.

Dxxx
    Debt Free 2018 12,754.09 - PIF 30.11.18
    Goal Weight in 2019 28lbs/91lbs
    SPC#13 131.00

My Home Fund 1,200.00
    23.01.19 - 1 Nationwide Referral available, PM me for 100 to switch accounts
Page 2
    • Dolly Rocker
    • By Dolly Rocker 11th Mar 19, 10:21 AM
    • 4,546 Posts
    • 13,436 Thanks
    Dolly Rocker
    Hey SW,

Not a great start to the week, skidded on black ice this morning and front passenger wheel bumped the kerb, dented the wheel in.

I called the Greenflag who sent someone out and they said it would be fine to drive to a tyre place, went to a wee local place and they fixed it for 10 - bargain! Thought I was going to be majorly out of pocket.

Got a fright and thankfully no one was on the pavement otherwise I could have run them over!

It's not until something like this happens that you realise you are driving about a deadly weapon!

How's you?

Dxxx
    Debt Free 2018 12,754.09 - PIF 30.11.18
    Goal Weight in 2019 28lbs/91lbs
    SPC#13 131.00

My Home Fund 1,200.00
    23.01.19 - 1 Nationwide Referral available, PM me for 100 to switch accounts
    • savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 14th Mar 19, 8:39 PM
    • 13,823 Posts
    • 47,316 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    OMG.OMG, just seen your post!

Am glad you are ok. Yikes to car. You are v lucky to be ok and that the cost was only 10- hurrah for small mercies.

All is well weather is just drizzly here now and no ice thank goodness. We couldn't cope with that in the South we would have to call the Army in for help after a drop of ice as we are wimps.
    Christmas Fund 88
    Reminder: NO FLEABAY MARCH!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,653Posts Today

8,412Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Should the contactless payment limit be increased? If so, to what? Pls vote in this week's MSE site poll... https://t.co/xpGaKlS5Mr

• No its completely wrong. Your contract is with the shop that you bought it off. The staff at o2 should be better? https://t.co/GXVXHvPkZv

• PLS SHARE - WARNING DO NOT USE VIAGOGO. A group of MPs have today echo'd my own warning about the secondary tick? https://t.co/ZUvKRq3MeS

• Follow Martin