Add your feedback on energy supplier Together Energy

Comments

• Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you for your update.

I can confirm that I have had no contact from Together Energy since the phone call on 7 August 2018 when the member of staff from the resolution team advised me that they would call me back either that day or the next.

The current online portals (checked on 8 September 2018) for both accounts (Stair 1 and Stair 2) indicate that nothing has been updated or changed.

There is no billing information for Stair 1.

The last two bills for Stair 2 are dated 17 July 2018 (both are incorrect).

It would seem that Together Energy are making no effort to resolve the problem despite being aware that I have filed a complaint with yourselves.

My own calculations estimate my current overpayments to total around £250.

My own research on the internet (Google Reviews) suggest that the problems with the management of my two accounts by Together Energy are also being experienced by a vast number of other customers.

More than twelve months down the line, I am becoming increasingly concerned that Together Energy do not have the capability or capacity to resolve this matter.

While I understand that your role is to mediate only in respect of my particular case, I suspect that there are serious failings in its systems that need to be addressed as a matter of urgency by Ofgem.

Thank you for your assistance
  • I have left them now but they are a disgracefully bad company. They don't seem to be able to produce bills, they can't get consumption information correct, they can't get the opening reading right, they are unable to produce a final bill, etc. Stay well clear of this bunch of clowns and ignore fake reviews on Trust Pilot.
    Je suis sabot...
  • Together Energy were our electricity supplier at our previous address which we moved from at the start of June. Have sent numerous emails and made numerous calls to try to get a final bill and to stop them sending monthly statements as though we still live there! Always they promise it will be dealt with within the next 7 day, but it never is! If you ask to speak to a manager or supervisor they are never available and will have to call back but never do! Starting to get concerned they are trying to hold on to the money they owe me back due to cash flow problems!?
  • apsmith213 wrote: »
    Starting to get concerned they are trying to hold on to the money they owe me back due to cash flow problems!?
    Sorry but you're possibly correct. I've managed to get a final bill but guess what no refund of the amount they agree I'm due. Still trying to make contact with them.
  • Shame, as MSE Energy Club listed this company! Apart from the cheapest tariffs, nothing is good. No reply to emails. They set the dd 50% higher than needed. Consequently they have nearly £500 of my money! Even when they answer the phone and promise to reduce the dd, they haven't! And, as exit time gets nearer, it looks like I will have trouble getting the refund. Anybody succeeded?
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    No. Still owe me money after I left in July.
    Je suis sabot...
  • Keep the faith, I did get my refund after a couple of chasing emails ��
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Wow, the day after writing my comment, I have been notified that my 85p is being credited to my bank account. If it was any other company, I would have just forgotten about it but this lot need to be made to do what is right. Generally, they are just awful.
    Je suis sabot...
  • rob37uk
    rob37uk Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hooray! At last I am free from Together Energy. Joined in August 2017, left end July 2018. At no stage in that 11 month period did I ever get a correct bill. I have been chasing regularly since early August '18 to get a correct final bill. After over 15 phone calls, 15 emails and a complaints escalation, I have now had 3 final bills of which the last one was correct!. At least they refunded my £23 promptly.
    AVOID this company, they are totally clueless
  • rob37uk wrote: »
    Hooray! At last I am free from Together Energy. Joined in August 2017, left end July 2018. At no stage in that 11 month period did I ever get a correct bill. I have been chasing regularly since early August '18 to get a correct final bill. After over 15 phone calls, 15 emails and a complaints escalation, I have now had 3 final bills of which the last one was correct!. At least they refunded my £23 promptly.
    AVOID this company, they are totally clueless

I left them in early September and my new company started supply on the 7th of that month.

We are now on the 15th November and I still havent had a final bill from Together, despite me working out the final bill will be around £60. Their loss if they don't actually want it, I have already rang them three times and sent them two emails, I know from a phone call they actually have my final reading so why no bill has been created I have absolutely no idea.

But when I do get the final bill I will be waiting the same amount of time they took to send it me to actually pay it, to restore the cosmic balance.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback