Pip tribunal

Hi. I had my pip tribunal yesterday and it was hell. The doctor started off nice then her personality just changed then she became nice at the end. I have adhd/asd and severe anxiety so yesterday was awful. I had a friend with me and a rep who both spoke for me. I tried my best but they just try to confuse you. My rep didn’t think seem to think anything as bad just said they are all like that. Has anyone else had this feeling after a appeal and it’s been successful? I was the last person yesterday so they said they will write to me 😔

Many thanks

Comments

• Sorry messed up a bit there hope it makes sense
  • Your rep would know better than us as they were with you, hopefully you should get the decision soon,try not to worry too much meanwhile.
  • tacpot12
    tacpot12 Posts: 7,935 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    The comments I post are my personal opinion. While I try to check everything is correct before posting, I can and do make mistakes, so always try to check official information sources before relying on my posts.
  • Many thanks for your help and I’ve read the link seems just like me! What I didn’t mention is I was awarded back in August 18 standard rate only so I did an mr then they ended up giving me nothing so going to appeal I have nothing to loose I suppose! It’s just awful the way they treat you and I’m worried for people coming after me with mental health problems etc.. my whole body is sore I’m just drained... still got to get one with things I suppose and yes thanks try not to worry.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,928 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    It's perfectly normal not to have a decision on the day of your hearing, lots of people don't but it doesn't mean anything at all. They usually write to you within a day or 2 so you may receive the decision letter on Monday.
  • Tasha86
    Tasha86 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    How did u get on? Any decision of yet? Best of luck
    Tasha :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts