PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    donnajt wrote: »
    I'm terrified - all i have read online is terrible accounts/outcomes, i lost my job to ill health, the assessor was about 6 years old, at one point i cried and she didn;t even look up from her computer or ask if i wanted time to compose myself .... gonna be a long wait for decision, my friend told me to be positive and visualise the letter saying i;ve been awarded PIP I am trying to hard lol

I heard within a month - but didn't agree with the result (how I can go from a lifetime award of higher rate mobility on DLA to NO mobility on PIP is beyond us!)
    Must use my stash up!
  • zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    At last I've had a good day
    L: 2 crumpets and essential berries
    D: chicken, carrots, cabbage, and mangetout in a stir fry. Very small portion of apple crumble and icecream.
  • TiredTrophy
    TiredTrophy Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    B. 2 eggs on one slice toast, coffee

Short run

Lunch and dinner... hm veg soup, with a little parmesan on top.
  • monnagran
    monnagran Posts: 5,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 2 November 2017 at 10:27AM
    Options
    Bad day yesterday but fortunately for you I lost the post detailing just how awful and how undisciplined I was.

Hoping for better things today.

Br: boiled egg and CB

Lunch: HM bottom-of-the-fridge veg soup. SF jelly.
    I believe that friends are quiet angels
    Who lift us to our feet when our wings
    Have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh dear i did hope that word would come out very small not bigger...how embarrassing.

:rotfl::rotfl:
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have cycled this morning, only 7 miles but there is a hill nearby which is 14% average and I aim to do that once a week, so I did that today. Will run later if I feel like it.

B/F - porridge with golden syrup, 2 x scotch pancakes with flora, coffee
    Lunch - protein shake, yoghurt & granola, fruit, tea
    Tea - pork & apple casserole with leeks and carrots in it served with mash, tea.

I assume most of us are ladies and I find that compared to men losing weight is a game with our hormones. They make our weight fluctuate without reason and an entire and very lucrative industry has been built around this. It is soul destroying when you do everything right all week and don't lose, it's so easy to think sod it I'm going to eat everything in sight.

Stay strong everyone.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • debbiedodge1737
    Options
    Knit Witch I lost 4lbs this week (first weeks always the best) I can not post my meals everyday as I've been so busy but general home cooking for a family , staying away from sweets but did have some pumpkin pie home made and baileys on Halloween.

Aiming for 2 next Thursday ;)
  • donnajt
    donnajt Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    I heard within a month - but didn't agree with the result (how I can go from a lifetime award of higher rate mobility on DLA to NO mobility on PIP is beyond us!)

oh Knit Witch - these are the horror stories I have been reading about its so wrong, until recentlly i helped people complete PIP and attendance allowance forms and the amount of people that had their DLA stopped completely when PIP was introduced was ridiculous, fingers crossed, you get it sorted, are you appealing/going to court?
  • donnajt
    donnajt Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I don;t weigh in until later when hubby comes home from work

B: Yogurt, banana
    L: Wholemeal cheese & tomato roll (was so looking forward to this it was v disappointing)
    D: Home made cheese & bacon quiche, chips, salad (we eat something non diet on Thursday night and I cannot wait to eat quiche)
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    donnajt wrote: »
    oh Knit Witch - these are the horror stories I have been reading about its so wrong, until recentlly i helped people complete PIP and attendance allowance forms and the amount of people that had their DLA stopped completely when PIP was introduced was ridiculous, fingers crossed, you get it sorted, are you appealing/going to court?

Sent the Mandatory Reconsideration off in March and FINALLY heard after 6.5 MONTHS that they held by the original decision :mad::mad::mad: - so appeal filled out and sent off yesterday (received today!)
    Must use my stash up!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport