Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,228 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    You are very lucky indeed to still have your mum. I lost mine a week after my 40th birthday and still miss her every day :( My dad is still going strong but haven't seen him since I was 14 so that doesn't count.

Sorry to hear about your colleague Butti :(
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,118 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    You are very lucky indeed to still have your mum. I lost mine a week after my 40th birthday and still miss her every day :( My dad is still going strong but haven't seen him since I was 14 so that doesn't count.

Sorry to hear about your colleague Butti :(

My mum is only 20 years older than me so I am hoping for a good few years of her being around.
    Sorry SA :( xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,089 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I to am lucky yo have both parents alive , they are still very active.

How are you Beanie ?
  • beanielou
    I to am lucky yo have both parents alive , they are still very active.

How are you Beanie ?

Not at my best.
    The black dog is stalking me.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• System
    System Posts: 178,089 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Sorry to hear that , I hope it's solvable in the next few days . Keep plodding as you say.
  • beanielou
    Sorry to hear that , I hope it's solvable in the next few days . Keep plodding as you say.

Thank you.:A

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,228 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Chase that black dog away and replace it with a black cat :)

On the mum front, mine had me when she was older, hence most of my relatives died when I was a teenager or even earlier. All my cousins are much older than me too.

Anyway keep plodding xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Chase that black dog away and replace it with a black cat :)

On the mum front, mine had me when she was older, hence most of my relatives died when I was a teenager or even earlier. All my cousins are much older than me too.

Anyway keep plodding xx

Thanks SA :) xx

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,564 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Visualise throwing a ball a long long way to that black dog - with any luck it'll scamper off and chase it and lose interest in you, giving you chance to pick yourself up. I'm not making light but sometimes visualisation gets me through lots of things. As has been said before tomorrow is another day.

Been a busy and mad week here and next week will be much the same....can't wait till Friday when we break up.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    milann wrote: »
    Visualise throwing a ball a long long way to that black dog - with any luck it'll scamper off and chase it and lose interest in you, giving you chance to pick yourself up. I'm not making light but sometimes visualisation gets me through lots of things. As has been said before tomorrow is another day.

Been a busy and mad week here and next week will be much the same....can't wait till Friday when we break up.

Thanks for that.
    Will give it a try.
    Not long til Friday :j :j

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback