Dancing through December NSD challenge

Comments

• well done everyone :)

I haven't had an NSD yet.

Though I may as well claim one today.

My Christmas shopping is all done now - I went over budget with most things but I should be okay.
    I did take £100 our of my emergency savings, then I put it back in because If it sits in my normal account, i'll be tempted to spend it, I'm trying not to spend anything now until i absolutely need to
    Debt to fiancee - £404.00 (left to pay) | Save £12,000 in 2018 - £371.90 all together|2,018 items in 2018 (8/2,018)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,246 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    No 8 today.
    Far too cold to go oot!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    No 8 today.
    Far too cold to go oot!!

my thinking exactly!
    is it snowing where you are?
    Debt to fiancee - £404.00 (left to pay) | Save £12,000 in 2018 - £371.90 all together|2,018 items in 2018 (8/2,018)
  • beanielou
    my thinking exactly!
    is it snowing where you are?

No snow but was -6 earlier.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Oh wow! We've had snow since around 10ish maybe but i don't think it'll settle too much because of the rain

Ive done my weekly grocery shop but not calling that a spend because it is just food for our lunches and teas...
  • beanielou
    Only -3 earlier :rotfl:

Today was no 9.

• Geesh. Its -2 but feels like this morning.
    Claiming NSD for yesterday.

I did buy a weekly travel ticket but thats for the week inbetween my last pay and my new pay. I've purchased it now so i didnt have to panic about not having enough money to travel to work.
  • beanielou
    Geesh. Its -2 but feels like this morning.
    Claiming NSD for yesterday.

I did buy a weekly travel ticket but thats for the week inbetween my last pay and my new pay. I've purchased it now so i didnt have to panic about not having enough money to travel to work.

Good idea on travel ticket.

NSD no 10 today.

Warming up here slightly!!

• I have nsd 3 today .

I was sent home from work as i was almost sick and then half hour after i was actually sick jn the nursery room i work.

Fun times.

My fiancee is cooking us burgers tonight
  • beanielou
    I have nsd 3 today .

I was sent home from work as i was almost sick and then half hour after i was actually sick jn the nursery room i work.

Fun times.

My fiancee is cooking us burgers tonight

Hope you are on the mend soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure