Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 105
    • shazzylou
    • By shazzylou 13th Aug 19, 7:21 PM
    • 193 Posts
    • 364 Thanks
    shazzylou
    Ive done that and still it wont work. The bit where you can stipulate which sites you want to allow.....there is nowhere for me to type in.
    Originally posted by Kantankrus Mare
    In case you still haven't fixed it. Settings and clicking the jigsaw piece no longer work. Right click on the padlock to the left of the address bar and allow flash. It's automatically blocked.

Where is Hideout guys?
    #27 Make £2019 in 2019 - £1443.17 / £2019
    #055 pay off debt challenge 2019 £3284.53 / £5,422 60.5% (August 2019)
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 13th Aug 19, 8:24 PM
    • 40,817 Posts
    • 317,500 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Where do I find the instant surveys people are mentioning please? Is this via the app, or on the computer? Also, people in previous posts have talked about getting compare flight click throughs and booking buddy ones, and I can't find where these are either. I only joined SB this month, so I'm a newbie.
    Originally posted by sexymouse
    There is a link in the first post of this thread to the swagbucks reference thread

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051

The flights/booking buddy clicks have finished (at least for now).

Instants from the reference thread
    These appear on the homepage in the Answer section. They will always be the first card displayed (immediately to the right of Answer) - they are green and say "Instant". They usually go quite quickly (sometimes in a couple of minutes). Generally they're only 1-2 questions and are worth anywhere from 4sb to 20+ sb.
    Internet goodness £26875
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 13th Aug 19, 8:33 PM
    • 40,817 Posts
    • 317,500 Thanks
    mjm3346
    In case you still haven't fixed it. Settings and clicking the jigsaw piece no longer work. Right click on the padlock to the left of the address bar and allow flash. It's automatically blocked.

Where is Hideout guys?
    Originally posted by shazzylou
    On swagbucks it appears under discover - ascendmedia

https://www.swagbucks.com/discover/offer-walls/138/adscendmedia

I gather swagbucks offers a poor return to redeem points from hideout compared to using the site direct

It appears from the thread here with expired hideout codes there is probably a referral link somewhere on MSE

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5994067
    Internet goodness £26875
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 13th Aug 19, 8:39 PM
    • 16,749 Posts
    • 23,724 Thanks
    antrobus

I gather swagbucks offers a poor return to redeem points from hideout compared to using the site direct

Originally posted by mjm3346
    Only a crazy mad fool would cash in their hideout.tv points with Swagbucks. Keep Rewarding offers twice as much. And you can cash out in Paypal USD which gives you a better exchange rate.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 13th Aug 19, 10:55 PM
    • 1,941 Posts
    • 54,255 Thanks
    thisone
    Only a crazy mad fool would cash in their hideout.tv points with Swagbucks. Keep Rewarding offers twice as much. And you can cash out in Paypal USD which gives you a better exchange rate.
    Originally posted by antrobus
    If you cash out with the purpose of making the monthly streaks, which are harder than they used to be, don't think there's a whole lot of difference.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 14th Aug 19, 7:06 AM
    • 1,941 Posts
    • 54,255 Thanks
    thisone
    Morning. Anyone get onto the Swarm session last Thursday? I seem to have been paid twice.
    • Garyh79
    • By Garyh79 14th Aug 19, 9:07 AM
    • 56 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    Garyh79
    Can anyone help me with Watch on the website? It loads the playlists and when I select one the first video loads but redirects and says the playlist is unavailable, we are finding you a new one and then none appear.
    • BiscuitMonster
    • By BiscuitMonster 14th Aug 19, 9:34 AM
    • 221 Posts
    • 435 Thanks
    BiscuitMonster
    Morning. Anyone get onto the Swarm session last Thursday? I seem to have been paid twice.
    Originally posted by thisone
    I was on that session too and I only got paid once (on Saturday) and just double checked they haven't slipped me another 1,500 but no luck there. Lucky you!
    • thisone
    • By thisone 14th Aug 19, 9:56 AM
    • 1,941 Posts
    • 54,255 Thanks
    thisone
    I was on that session too and I only got paid once (on Saturday) and just double checked they haven't slipped me another 1,500 but no luck there. Lucky you!
    Originally posted by BiscuitMonster
    Thanks, I'll wait to see if they grab it back. One was called something like an incentive, the other survey completion.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 14th Aug 19, 10:10 AM
    • 1,941 Posts
    • 54,255 Thanks
    thisone
    Can anyone help me with Watch on the website? It loads the playlists and when I select one the first video loads but redirects and says the playlist is unavailable, we are finding you a new one and then none appear.
    Originally posted by Garyh79
    Could be soft ban or an ip address ban. Software bans usually return same or next day, caused by breaking rules most of which are hidden, but certainly don't watch two watch vids at once or be watching a playlist when the daily swagbuck counter resets at 8am. Ip bans are from third party ad watch monitors, can last much longer and can sometimes be bypassed by switching ip or watching from a different location
    • kazzybabes
    • By kazzybabes 14th Aug 19, 10:38 AM
    • 310 Posts
    • 501 Thanks
    kazzybabes
    Is anyone else finding that there are hardly any surveys at the minute? I’m struggling to hit my daily targets!
    • sexymouse
    • By sexymouse 14th Aug 19, 2:13 PM
    • 5,714 Posts
    • 70,572 Thanks
    sexymouse
    Also struggling to hit targets and it's literally taking all day to get to them.

Just watched the creator a day and can't find the orange link button as it's under an advert for unicef. Any ideas on how to resolve this?
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Poppy born 8/11/2015, rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    • General Grant
    • By General Grant 14th Aug 19, 3:06 PM
    • 1,052 Posts
    • 1,029 Thanks
    General Grant
    Also struggling to hit targets and it's literally taking all day to get to them.

Just watched the creator a day and can't find the orange link button as it's under an advert for unicef. Any ideas on how to resolve this?
    Originally posted by sexymouse
    Have you tried reducing or increasing the size of the display characters - might that change the relative size of the button and the ad? (I have no idea but this is what I would try.)
    • sexymouse
    • By sexymouse 14th Aug 19, 3:15 PM
    • 5,714 Posts
    • 70,572 Thanks
    sexymouse
    Thank you General Grant - for some reason, just clicking on the last video and getting it to play again seemed to do the trick.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Poppy born 8/11/2015, rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    • anamak
    • By anamak 15th Aug 19, 5:32 AM
    • 61 Posts
    • 182 Thanks
    anamak
    To Do List Bonuses - the 14th of August

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +3 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +6 SB

(1) Better late than never
    • Golightly72
    • By Golightly72 15th Aug 19, 9:23 AM
    • 101 Posts
    • 352 Thanks
    Golightly72
    Is anyone else finding that there are hardly any surveys at the minute? Iím struggling to hit my daily targets!
    Originally posted by kazzybabes

Yes, struggling at the moment, and I've noticed that the dkr surveys (the 'green' ones that don't pay out the 1SB disqualification) have dropped their payout from 60SB to 47SB.

These were always my safe bet if nothing else, because they kept trying to find you another survey if you got kicked out, but I'm not willing to complete a 20 minute survey for only 47SB so I've had to click out of it.
    • silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 15th Aug 19, 11:12 AM
    • 1,432 Posts
    • 4,052 Thanks
    silverfairy
    Happy National Day of Relaxation! What do you like to do to relax?

In honor of the day, we have an exclusive collector's bill available.

Click the link below for your chance to win!

https://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/cvl8m

Bill is for 15SB plus 5SB bonus

got me the usual daily 4SB
    Last edited by silverfairy; 15-08-2019 at 11:13 AM. Reason: more info
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 15th Aug 19, 12:17 PM
    • 16,749 Posts
    • 23,724 Thanks
    antrobus
    If you cash out with the purpose of making the monthly streaks, which are harder than they used to be, don't think there's a whole lot of difference.
    Originally posted by thisone
    I'm sorry that you find yourself in that predicament.

I find no problem making the daily total and the monthly streak, and so have avoided making that kind of complicated calculation balancing one set of bonuses against the other.

Nevertheless, it currently remains a fact that SB don't pay a lot for hideout.tv points. You can more than double up with KR. And possibly with other reward sites; there are dozens of 'em out there.
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 15th Aug 19, 12:19 PM
    • 16,749 Posts
    • 23,724 Thanks
    antrobus
    Happy National Day of Relaxation! What do you like to do to relax?

In honor of the day, we have an exclusive collector's bill available.

Click the link below for your chance to win!

https://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/cvl8m

Bill is for 15SB plus 5SB bonus

got me the usual daily 4SB
    Originally posted by silverfairy
    Got me a 404,
    • Lost2
    • By Lost2 15th Aug 19, 12:28 PM
    • 14,655 Posts
    • 30,614 Thanks
    Lost2
    Instant survey 32sb
    Sealed Pot Number 262009..£950.50 2010..£256 2011..£526 2012..£548.80 2013...£758.882014..£510 2015...£604.782016...£704.50 2017...£4752018...£1979.12 2019...£

SwagBucks £355
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,803Posts Today

6,181Users online

Martin's Twitter