Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all, glorious day here :D

Harry and William were wearing their Blues and Royals uniforms and the page boys were wearing miniature versions. They are actually very dark blue.

I am sure Locarr will give more information if he pops in.

Flip they looked black - and rather sombre :o
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Anyone noticed thier Muller Lights curdling. I got some exp 28/5 . Taste ok but gone all curdly. Will get eaten up anyhow :D

Also, I got a spend £80 :eek::eek: get 8000 morrie points. I thought this would be ok to get some amazon vouchers. So I got £75 vouchers and spent £5+ on food but the till wouldnt accept the voucher. Lady said CS will add the points on but its shut now. So have to pop in sometime to get them added but now thinking maybe I've done something wrong in getting £75 vouchers and should have only got say £50. Anyway, will see if CS add the points on .

I added the 4000 points to my card when spending £40, bought a marks £50 voucher but haven't had the extra points either.
    Has this finished? Or are paper vouchers different?

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Morning all. I see the weather is back to normal now :o
    elainemn wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. We have had rain overnight. At least I do not have to water the pots this morning.

Where are you from Dave?
    In between S/land and H/ton, I always thought you were from the former, but as I said, im carp at remembering things. :o
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • quiet_advisor
    quiet_advisor Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options

Anyone noticed thier Muller Lights curdling. I got some exp 28/5 . Taste ok but gone all curdly. Will get eaten up anyhow :D

I wonder if it might be the genetically modified maize starch - see the ingredients listed.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

:T Well done Mrs Mac

Shop day & walking into town via a shop I called in yesterday, that has a pair of amazing Michael Kors Kendall 11 sunglasses at a very cheap price :D

6665361-3?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    shirley999 wrote: »
    Yes! I emailed them yesterday about one dated 2nd June. I definitely wasn't eating it!

You have all made me go and look in the fridge now to see what dates my Mullers and totals are - all 28th/29th May or June 5th - I must admit I have been taking now notice of the dates but I might take more interest now.
    I also had a count and there are 25 left - so that's 14 after dinner and sometimes one in the morning for me so about 10 days left of yogurts so no worried about dates unless we get any that look dodgy.

I think Eldest son was quite pleased with the fridge presentation at the weekend with an entire shelf of assorted yogurts :rotfl: You can imagine the conversations when he got home :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]sweeties was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

20 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Tuesday): General Knowledge 3 : Average[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]33074197_10215885560547982_6317128612961058816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a7c508eb3114b85058a39fc5a709c276&oe=5B7F15C0[/SIZE]
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• mhoc
    Options

Also, I got a spend £80 :eek::eek: get 8000 morrie points. I thought this would be ok to get some amazon vouchers. So I got £75 vouchers and spent £5+ on food but the till wouldnt accept the voucher. Lady said CS will add the points on but its shut now. So have to pop in sometime to get them added but now thinking maybe I've done something wrong in getting £75 vouchers and should have only got say £50. Anyway, will see if CS add the points on .

I've got these, all expiring this month
    4000 for a £40 spend
    7000 for a £70 spend
    3000 for a £30 spend

I wish I'd waited now to get my John lewis/Waitrose cards - only got 1270 points for that.

Also I wombled a very nice tills pit for 600 more points for buying Aquafresh advance 9-12 years toothpaste - I didn't even know toothpaste came in age ranges :)
    So we were in the large Morrisons at the time and so we had a look at the toothpaste section - they had the complete range of all age groups all for £1 but not the 9-12 years :mad:
    So it would have been 40p in real money
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    I have just managed to cash out £7.50 to paypal from SSM, all from wombles. You can only add your paypal addy when you get over £5. It has taken some doing as had to keep reentering my receipts and have had a hit rate of less than 50%. I did it one minute and had a receipt from paypal in less than 5 mins so a very quick turnaround.

So persistence and patience is the key ....
    And not letting the constant rejections make you through a paddy :D
    And getting a lot of wombles :D
  • mhoc
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Evening peeps.

The Milky bar Wowsomes are £1.50 For either the bag or box. £1 back on sm for the bag and 50p back for the box, in S.
    That is if you bought the free single bar first.

Luckily I loathe white chocolate but son loves it.........

MY OH loves white chocolate but these are in the bottom of the fridge and he has taken no interest in them. We tried the bagged ones at the weekend, not a resounding success - possibly when he is desperate enough for chocolate of any sort ...
    A while back we had some Muller corners with mini Easter eggs in the corner - I'd eaten the chocolate mouse bit but snipped off the eggs corner for someone else to eat later. That was what OH was eating last night in preference to the Milky way thingies :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure