IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

pcn to registered keeper

Comments

• Pdmum
    Pdmum Posts: 127 Forumite
    Should i submit my Popla now or does anyone think it needs more/less. Thanks
  • claxtome
    claxtome Posts: 628
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 18 January 2018 at 9:37PM
    Here is my best effort at helping you to improve your POPLA appeal:

1) If the Private Parking Company (PPC), Premier Park in this case, specify date, entry and exit times I would say they are specifying the period of parking as per POFA Schedule 4 so would question whether the following should be included:
    Sch4 Para9 (2) (a) specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates
    Premier Park only specify entry and exit time which are not specific to the period of parking.

2) I would reword as follows the next section if you still want to include it ( I personally wouldn't include it)->
    Sch 4 Para9 (2) (c) describe the parking charges due from the driver as at the end of that period, the circumstances in which the requirement to pay them arose (including the means by which the requirement was brought to the attention of drivers) and the other facts that made them payable.
    Premier Park's Notice To Keeper states reason for PCN as "Failure to Pay for the Duration of Stay". Duration is stated as 2:18.
    The Premier Park [STRIKE]are now saying[/STRIKE]appeal rejection stated the reason for PCN as "The vehicle overstayed the paid parking period".
    Therefore the PCN reason is misleading in the NTK and not a true statement of fact if payment was in fact made for part if not all of the duration.

3) Suggest slight alteration of the following:
    Sch4 Para9 (2) (f) warn the keeper that if, after the period of 28 days beginning with the day after that on which the notice is given—
    (i)the amount of the unpaid parking charges specified under paragraph (d) has not been paid in full, and
    (ii)the creditor does not know both the name of the driver and a current address for service for the driver, the creditor will (if all the applicable conditions under this Schedule are met) have the right to recover from the keeper so much of that amount as remains unpaid.

Attention should be drawn to the Premier Park’s at best unclear and at worse incorrect [STRIKE]PCN[/STRIKE]NTK. In particular the last paragraph states:
    “If within 29 days we have not received full payment or driver details, under Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, we have the right, subject to the requirements of the Act, to recover the parking charge amount that remains unpaid from the keeper of the vehicle”.

Within 29 days of what? It fails to mention the date the notice was given and misstates the timeline of keeper liability which is never 29 days from [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE]the date of the notice[STRIKE], which is the implication from their ambiguous and badly-drafted PCN[/STRIKE].

4) This paragraph is very unclear as it is currently worded. I suggest you embed the images in the appeal by scanning the NTK and reword to specify exactly what is wrong with images:
    4. Images of alleged breach are unclear.
    Images of vehicle are unclear to the location. The number plate images do not match up to the vehicle images and are not true images of the numberplates for this vehicle.

General comment - You are trying to make it easy for the POPLA assessor to read your appeal so suggest putting more spaces to separate paragraphs as per other POPLA appeals.

Finally a question - did the driver pay for any parking on the day?

HTH
  • Pdmum
    Hi , Thank you for your feedback. Points 1 and 2 are subject to interpretation i suppose, do you think these would go against me?
    Also as i cant get to site at moment do you think i should ask for proof of signage. The only images i have seen on google show no sign at entrance and many of the other signage is camouflaged by some very dramatic graffiti.
    2 hours parking was paid for.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,646
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The only images i have seen on google show no sign at entrance and many of the other signage is camouflaged by some very dramatic graffiti.
    Where is that in the POPLA appeal, I couldn't see it? You need to say it and can use Google maps images embedded in your appeal, have you done that?

You don't get to add pics/new evidence later, must be in there now.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Pdmum
    Ok thanks, will try to do that and suggestion for point 4 and repost appeal. Thank you claxtome and Coupon-mad.
  • claxtome
    Forumite
    Points 1 and 2 are subject to interpretation i suppose, do you think these would go against me?
    I wouldn't think so.
    2 hours parking was paid for.
    I would suggest then they are saying the driver only paid for 2 hours not 2 hours 18 mins.
    The 18 mins can be explained in terms of 2 different grace periods of 10 mins:
    1 the time taken to find a space, stop, read the signs and pay for a ticket.
    2 the time taken to leave the busy car park as per BPA Code of Practice (CoP) guidelines which allows 10 mins.
    Suggest you had a bit more to your grace period section about the initial grace period.

I assume you had to enter the registration of the vehicle and this is printed on the ticket?
    I am not 100% sure but I would embed an image of the ticket purchased if you still have it.

Embedded images of the signage would be great and if you look at other POPLA appeals usually a huge section is added about this to POPLA appeals.
  • Pdmum
    Think i now have my POPLA appeal fine tuned, have decided to leave out section 4.
    If anyone could find time to read and comment, i will be very grateful.
    POPLA code xxxxxx
    Vehicle Registration xxxxxxx

I am the registered keeper of this vehicle
    I do not drive this vehicle.

I received a Parking Charge Notice which was issued on xxxxxx
    I appealed to Premier Park as registered keeper and received an email rejecting my appeal on xxxxxx
    I wish to appeal the rejection on the following grounds:
    1. Notice to keeper is non compliant with the Protection of Freedom Act 2012 and therefore no keeper liability can be established.
    2. Premier Park have not shown that the individual who it is pursuing is in fact the driver who may have been potentially liable for the charge.
    3. Premier Park need to show that they have taken into account Grace periods as set out in the BPA CoP.

4. Premier Park has a lack of standing or authority from the landowner to issue tickets and pursue charges in their own name at court.

5. Signage at Car Park inadequate.

1.Notice to Keeper is not fully compliant with the Protection of Freedom Act 2012 and therefore no keeper liability can be established.
    A notice to keeper must fully comply with all of POFA’s strict requirements. Premier Park have failed to do this for a number of reasons:
    Sch4 Para9 (2) (a) specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates
    Premier Park only specify entry and exit time which are not specific to the period of parking.
    Sch 4 Para9 (2) (c) describe the parking charges due from the driver as at the end of that period, the circumstances in which the requirement to pay them arose (including the means by which the requirement was brought to the attention of drivers) and the other facts that made them payable.
    Premier Park’s Notice To Keeper states reason for PCN as “Failure to Pay for the Duration of Stay.” Duration is stated as 2:18.
    The Premier Park appeal rejection stated the reason for PCN as The vehicle overstayed the paid parking period.
    Therefore the PCN reason is misleading in the NTK and not a true statement of fact if payment was in fact made for part if not all of the duration.
    Sch4 Para9 (2) (e)
    State that the creditor does not know both the name of the driver and a current address for service for the driver and and invite the keeper-
    (i) to pay the unpaid parking charges;or
    (ii) if the keeper was not the driver of the vehicle, to notify the creditor of the name of the driver and a current address for service for the driver and to pass the notice on to the driver.

Premier Park insinuates that they do not know the name or address of the driver through their request to the keeper to part with that information. ”If you were not the driver we ask you to supply the full name and current serviceable postal address of the driver so that we may address this request to them.” This however, is not a statement of lack of knowledge regarding the name and service address of the driver.

While Premier Park does ask the keeper to pay the unpaid charges and supply a name and address for the driver, they do not ask them to pass on the notice to the driver.

Sch4 Para9 (2) (f) warn the keeper that if, after the period of 28 days beginning with the day after that on which the notice is given—
    (i)the amount of the unpaid parking charges specified under paragraph (d) has not been paid in full, and
    (ii)the creditor does not know both the name of the driver and a current address for service for the driver, the creditor will (if all the applicable conditions under this Schedule are met) have the right to recover from the keeper so much of that amount as remains unpaid.

Attention should be drawn to the Premier Park’s at best unclear and at worse incorrect NTK. In particular the last paragraph states:
    “If within 29 days we have not received full payment or driver details, under Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, we have the right, subject to the requirements of the Act, to recover the parking charge amount that remains unpaid from the keeper of the vehicle”.

Within 29 days of what? It fails to mention the date the notice was given and misstates the timeline of keeper liability which is never 29 days from the date of the notice.

2. Premier Park have not shown that the individual who it is pursuing is in fact the driver who may have been potentially liable for the charge.
    In cases with a keeper appellant, yet no POFA 'keeper liability' to rely upon, POPLA must first consider whether they are confident that the Assessor knows who the driver is, based on the evidence received. No presumption can be made about liability whatsoever. A vehicle can be driven by any person (with the consent of the owner) as long as the driver is insured. There is no dispute that the driver was entitled to drive the car and I can confirm that they were, but I am exercising my right not to name that person.

In this case, no other party apart from an evidenced driver can be told to pay. I am the appellant throughout (as I am entitled to be), and as there has been no admission regarding who was driving, and no evidence has been produced, it has been held by POPLA on numerous occasions, that a parking charge cannot be enforced against a keeper without a valid NTK.

As the keeper of the vehicle, it is my right to choose not to name the driver, yet still not be lawfully held liable if an operator is not using or complying with Schedule 4. This applies regardless of when the first appeal was made and regardless of whether a purported 'NTK' was served or not, because the fact remains I am only appealing as the keeper and ONLY Schedule 4 of the POFA (or evidence of who was driving) can cause a keeper appellant to be deemed to be the liable party.

The burden of proof rests with the Operator to show that (as an individual) I have personally not complied with terms in place on the land and show that I am personally liable for their parking charge. They cannot.

Furthermore, the vital matter of full compliance with the POFA was confirmed by parking law expert barrister, Henry Greenslade, the previous POPLA Lead Adjudicator, in 2015:

Understanding keeper liability
    “There appears to be continuing misunderstanding about Schedule 4. Provided certain conditions are strictly complied with, it provides for recovery of unpaid parking charges from the keeper of the vehicle.

There is no ‘reasonable presumption’ in law that the registered keeper of a vehicle is the driver. Operators should never suggest anything of the sort. Further, a failure by the recipient of a notice issued under Schedule 4 to name the driver, does not of itself mean that the recipient has accepted that they were the driver at the material time. Unlike, for example, a Notice of Intended Prosecution where details of the driver of a vehicle must be supplied when requested by the police, pursuant to Section 172 of the Road Traffic Act 1988, a keeper sent a Schedule 4 notice has no legal obligation to name the driver. [...] If {POFA 2012 Schedule 4 is} not complied with then keeper liability does not generally pass.''

Therefore, no lawful right exists to pursue unpaid parking charges from myself as keeper of the vehicle, where an operator cannot transfer the liability for the charge using the POFA.

This exact finding was made in 6061796103 against ParkingEye in September 2016, where POPLA Assessor Carly Law found:
    ''I note the operator advises that it is not attempting to transfer the liability for the charge using the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 and so in mind, the operator continues to hold the driver responsible. As such, I must first consider whether I am confident that I know who the driver is, based on the evidence received. After considering the evidence, I am unable to confirm that the appellant is in fact the driver. As such, I must allow the appeal on the basis that the operator has failed to demonstrate that the appellant is the driver and therefore liable for the charge. As I am allowing the appeal on this basis, I do not need to consider the other grounds of appeal raised by the appellant. Accordingly, I must allow this appeal.''
    3. Premier Park need to show that they have taken into account Grace periods as set out in the BPA CoP.
    BPA CoP: 13 Grace periods13.2 You should allow the driver a reasonable ‘grace period’ in which to decide if they are going to stay or go. If the driver is on your land without permission you should still allow them a grace period to read your signs and leave before you take enforcement action.
    13.4 You should allow the driver a reasonable period to leave the private car park after the parking contract has ended, before you take enforcement action. If the location is one where parking is normally permitted, the Grace Period at the end of the parking period should be a minimum of 10 minutes.
    Premier Park have indicated by email (not on the PCN) there was an overstay on a paid parking period, they have not confirmed what the overstay was, but need to show that the 2 grace periods have been taken into account.
    In the first instance enough time has to be allowed for a driver to enter the car park, find a space to park and to locate and read signs.
    Signs at this site are difficult to locate ( see section 5 on signage).

Premier Park have not confirmed what the initial Grace Period is at the site in question.

Common sense is paramount in the second instance and must allow for the driver on a cold winter night to sufficiently defrost their vehicle to allow a safe exit .

Section 92.4 of the BPA CoP states drivers ought to drive safely and act responsibly while using a private car park.
    Rule 229 of the highway code also states in part:-
    [FONT=&quot]Before you set off[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]you MUST be able to see, so clear all snow and ice from all your windows [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]you MUST ensure that lights are clean and number plates are clearly visible and legible [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]make sure the mirrors are clear and the windows are demisted thoroughly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To put pressure on a driver to leave before it is safe to do so in fear of an extortionate fine is both unreasonable and reckless behaviour.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Premier Park has a lack of standing or authority from the landowner to issue tickets and pursue charges in their own name at court.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I do not believe that Premier Park has any proprietary interest in the land such that it has no standing to make contracts with drivers in its own right, or to pursue charges for breach in its own name. In the absence of such title, Premier Park must have assignment of rights from the landowner to pursue charges for breach in their own right, including at Court level.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Section 7 of the British Parking Association (BPA) Code of Practice requires parking operators to have the written authority from the landowner to operate on the land. Section 7.1 states:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“If you do not own the land on which you are carrying out parking management, you must have the written authorisation of the landowner (or their appointed agent). The written confirmation must be given before you can start operating on the land in question and give you the authority to carry out all the aspects of car park management for the site that you are responsible for. In particular, it must say that the landowner (or their appointed agent) requires you to keep to the Code of Practice and that you have the authority to pursue outstanding parking charges”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Section 7.3 states:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“The written authorisation must also set out:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]a) the definition of the land on which you may operate, so that the boundaries of the land can be clearly defined[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]b) any conditions or restrictions on parking control and enforcement operations, including any restrictions on hours of operation[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]c) any conditions or restrictions on the types of vehicles that may, or may not, be subject to parking control and enforcement[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]d) who has the responsibility for putting up and maintaining signs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]e) the definition of the services provided by each party to the agreement.''[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I contend that Premier Park merely holds a basic licence to supply and maintain signs and to post out 'tickets' as a deterrent to car park users. I therefore require Premier Park to provide POPLA and me with an un-redacted, contemporaneous copy of the contract that it holds with the landowner, in accordance with the BPA Code of Practice. This is required so that I may be satisfied that this contract permits Premier Park to make contracts with drivers in its own right and provides it with full authority to pursue charges, including a right to pursue them in Court in its own name.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For the avoidance of doubt, a witness statement to the effect that a contract is or was in place will not be sufficient to provide the necessary detail of the contract terms (such as revenue sharing, genuine intentions of these restrictions and charges, set amounts to charge for each stated contravention, etc.). If a redacted contract is produced it is unlikely to prove who signed it and when nor prove that authority was in place at the material date.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.Signage at Car Park inadequate. (images shown)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are no signs at the entrance to this car park which comprises of stacked crushed cars.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The sign to the left of the entrance show an arrow pointing away from the car park so is clearly relating to another car park.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]COP 18. States “you must have a standard form of entrance sign at the entrance to the parking area”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Inside the car park signage is sparse, not shown at all next to many parking spaces. The area is not well lit at night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Where this is signage, it is small and well camouflaged by the dramatic graffiti images making them difficult to see in daylight and practically impossible in darkness.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5.Images of Car Park entrance and signage.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The signs in this car park are not prominent, clear or legible from all parking spaces and there is insufficient notice of the sum of the parking charge itself[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There was no contract nor agreement on the 'parking charge' at all. It is submitted that the driver did not have a fair opportunity to read about any terms involving this huge charge, which is out of all proportion and not saved by the dissimilar 'ParkingEye Ltd v Beavis' case.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the Beavis case, which turned on specific facts relating only to the signs at that site and the unique interests and intentions of the landowners, the signs were unusually clear and not a typical example for this notorious industry. The Supreme Court were keen to point out the decision related to that car park and those facts only:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://imgur.com/a/AkMCN[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the Beavis case, the £85 charge itself was in the largest font size with a contrasting colour background and the terms were legible, fairly concise and unambiguous. There were 'large lettering' signs at the entrance and all around the car park, according to the Judges.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is the 'Beavis case' sign as a comparison to the signs under dispute in this case:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eYdphoIIDgE/VpbCpfSTaiI/AAAAAAAAE10/5uFjL528DgU/s640/Parking+sign_001.jpg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This case, by comparison, does not demonstrate an example of the 'large lettering' and 'prominent signage' that impressed the Supreme Court Judges and swayed them into deciding that in the specific car park in the Beavis case alone, a contract and 'agreement on the charge' existed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here, the signs are sporadically placed, indeed obscured and hidden in some areas. They are unremarkable, not immediately obvious as parking terms and the wording is mostly illegible, being crowded and cluttered with a lack of white space as a background. It is indisputable that placing letters too close together in order to fit more information into a smaller space can drastically reduce the legibility of a sign, especially one which must be read BEFORE the action of parking and leaving the car.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is vital to observe, since 'adequate notice of the parking charge' is mandatory under the POFA Schedule 4 and the BPA Code of Practice, these signs do not clearly mention the parking charge which is hidden in small print (and does not feature at all on some of the signs). Areas of this site are unsigned and there are no full terms displayed - i.e. with the sum of the parking charge itself in large lettering - at the entrance either, so it cannot be assumed that a driver drove past and could read a legible sign, nor parked near one.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This case is more similar to the signage in POPLA decision 5960956830 on 2.6.16, where the Assessor Rochelle Merritt found as fact that signs in a similar size font in a busy car park where other unrelated signs were far larger, was inadequate:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]''the signage is not of a good enough size to afford motorists the chance to read and understand the terms and conditions before deciding to remain in the car park. [...] In addition the operators signs would not be clearly visible from a parking space [...] The appellant has raised other grounds for appeal but I have not dealt with these as I have allowed the appeal.''[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From the evidence I have seen so far, the terms appear to be displayed inadequately, in letters no more than about half an inch high, approximately. I put the operator to strict proof as to the size of the wording on their signs and the size of lettering for the most onerous term, the parking charge itself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The letters seem to be no larger than .40 font size going by this guide:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www-archive.mozilla.org/newlayout/testcases/css/sec526pt2.htm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As further evidence that this is inadequate notice, Letter Height Visibility is discussed here:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.signazon.com/help-center/sign-letter-height-visibility-chart.aspx[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]''When designing your sign, consider how you will be using it, as well as how far away the readers you want to impact will be. For example, if you are placing a sales advertisement inside your retail store, your text only needs to be visible to the people in the store. 1-2” letters (or smaller) would work just fine. However, if you are hanging banners and want drivers on a nearby highway to be able to see them, design your letters at 3” or even larger.''[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]...and the same chart is reproduced here:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/Outdoor-Dimensional-Sign-Letter-Best-Viewing-Distance-/10000000175068392/g.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]''When designing an outdoor sign for your business keep in mind the readability of the letters. Letters always look smaller when mounted high onto an outdoor wall''.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]''...a guideline for selecting sign letters. Multiply the letter height by 10 and that is the best viewing distance in feet. Multiply the best viewing distance by 4 and that is the max viewing distance.''[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, a letter height of just half an inch, showing the terms and the 'charge' and placed high on a wall or pole or buried in far too crowded small print, is woefully inadequate in an outdoor car park. Given that letters look smaller when high up on a wall or pole, as the angle renders the words less readable due to the perspective and height, you would have to stand right in front of it and still need a stepladder (and perhaps a torch and/or magnifying glass) to be able to read the terms.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Under Lord Denning's Red Hand Rule, the charge (being 'out of all proportion' with expectations of drivers in this car park and which is the most onerous of terms) should have been effectively: 'in red letters with a red hand pointing to it' - i.e. VERY clear and prominent with the terms in large lettering, as was found to be the case in the car park in 'Beavis'. A reasonable interpretation of the 'red hand rule' and the 'signage visibility distance' tables above and the BPA Code of Practice, taking all information into account, would require a parking charge and the terms to be displayed far more transparently, on a lower sign and in far larger lettering, with fewer words and more 'white space' as background contrast. Indeed in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 there is a 'Requirement for transparency':[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](1) A trader must ensure that a written term of a consumer contract, or a consumer notice in writing, is transparent.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](2) A consumer notice is transparent for the purposes of subsection (1) if it is expressed in plain and intelligible language and it is legible.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Beavis case signs not being similar to the signs in this appeal at all, I submit that the persuasive case law is in fact 'Vine v London Borough of Waltham Forest [2000] EWCA Civ 106' about a driver not seeing the terms and consequently, she was NOT deemed bound by them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This judgment is binding case law from the Court of Appeal and supports my argument, not the operator's case:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2000/106.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This was a victory for the motorist and found that, where terms on a sign are not seen and the area is not clearly marked/signed with prominent terms, the driver has not consented to - and cannot have 'breached' - an unknown contract because there is no contract capable of being established. The driver in that case (who had not seen any signs/lines) had NOT entered into a contract. The recorder made a clear finding of fact that the plaintiff, Miss Vine, did not see a sign because the area was not clearly marked as 'private land' and the signs were obscured/not adjacent to the car and could not have been seen and read from a driver's seat before parking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So, for this appeal, I put this operator to strict proof of where the car was parked and (from photos taken in the same lighting conditions) how their signs appeared on that date, at that ti I submit that full terms simply cannot be read from a car before parking and mere 'stock examples' of close-ups of the (alleged) signage terms will not be sufficient to disprove this. me, from the angle of the driver's perspective.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for your time.[/FONT]
  • Pdmum
    Dont know why my images dont show. Thinking i might have to post this! ( am not very good on computers)
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,646
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 21 January 2018 at 8:33PM
    No, do NOT post it snail mail to POPLA!

Your images don't show here because you can't post links, but in your original word document you need to embed actual picture images, and will be able to see them. So will POPLA in your final PDF version.

Make sure you show your own pics, and do the appeal online, ticking 'OTHER' (bottom right choice) no others.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • claxtome
    Forumite
    edited 21 January 2018 at 8:39PM
    There are 2 number 5 headings in your latest version.
    I suggest you don't need the second heading.

Otherwise I have no specific comments.

I think your appeal looks very promising.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure