SOA & Snowballing

Hi - please can you all recommend the best sites to do SOA and a snowball plan?

I have just used stoozing and finally I can see the wood for the trees with my debt. It’s almost too good to be true so i’d Be interested to try some other sites and see if they come up with the same.

It’s now clear and my husband and I DO have enough money to tackle our debts we just weren’t doing it in the right way. I feel very excited at the challenge

Comments

• Fireflyaway
    Fireflyaway Posts: 2,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I enjoy watching dave Ramsey on you tube. He explains the snowball method and how you can tackle debt and then build wealth using the baby steps.
    If you watch the debt free screams on dave Ramsey they are really motivational. Ordinary people pay off huge sums just by being focused and making changes to how they handle money.
    Good luck!
  • datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    After snowballing has paid off your debt why not use that money to save. Put some aside for medium term and some for the longer term.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure