Christmas markets 2017 in Wales

Glad
Glad Posts: 18,862 Senior Ambassador
Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
edited 25 November 2017 at 10:00PM in Wales
I love Christmas markets :) the big city ones are spectacular with big fair rides and entertainment but small towns also hold christmas markets showcasing local businesses and produce, I find that family and friends that are hard to buy for, because they don't really need anthing, appreciate something a 'bit different' that supports local small businesses. I pick up food items to make hampers, or soaps and candles for a 'smelly' hamper :D

I thought we could add details of upcoming Christmas markets here, and also post the unusual gifts we've found :xmassmile
I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Glad
    Wrexham Victorian Christmas Market
    Over 100 stalls selling a selection of festive treats and gifts; alongside Victorian street entertainers and a traditional carousel.

Venue: From Queens Square to St Giles’ Church

Dates: 07/12/2017 to 07/12/2017

Times: 12noon - 8pm

Age range: All

Ticket Price: Free
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Swansea Christmas Market on Oxford Street,
    Friday 17 November to Thursday 21 December.
    Open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10.00am to 5.00pm on Sunday
    http://www.swanseachristmas.com/city-centre/christmas-shopping/street-market/
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • Glad
    Llandudno Christmas Fayre

Thursday 15th November to Sunday 18th November 2018

Visitors are welcomed to this beautiful Victorian seaside resort and our traditional Christmas Fayre, where you will enjoy cultural entertainment and stroll around more than 130 stalls right in the centre of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure