TSB Current Account Switch Blagged Deal

Comments

• Tried to use this but the link doesn't work for me in any browser, I just get "can't find the server at ad.doubleclick.net"

Have tried in Chrome, IE and Firefox with no adblocking or firewall etc.
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The link goes here (I shortened the url so the forum software wouldn't mess up the link):

http://goo.gl/roXeta

Does that work for you?
  • chambta
    chambta Posts: 2,770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just applied online and have been given a sort code and account number already. Hopefully getting the £100 is as easy.
  • ST-User
    ST-User Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I keep receiving an error message after giving in my details:
    "7000001 : Sorry, there’s a technical problem. We can’t complete your transaction right now. Please try again later."
    :-(((
  • ST-User wrote: »
    I keep receiving an error message after giving in my details:
    "7000001 : Sorry, there’s a technical problem. We can’t complete your transaction right now. Please try again later."
    :-(((

Hi ST-User

If you're still having this issue it would be best to get in touch with TSB directly via their Switcher Team on 0345 835 7838.

For anyone who is having issues getting to the link, we've tested this again and we can't see any issues with the link.

There are a few things you can try to get around any issues with the link;

Empty the cache on your browser
    Ensure that cookies are enabled on your browser
    Try using a different browser (we find Google Chrome usually works best)
    Make sure your browser is up-to-date and running the latest version

If you're using a mobile or tablet device you might want to:

Try using a laptop or desktop computer instead
    Make sure that your software and apps are up-to-date

I've included below links on how to clear your cache in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome:
    Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17438/windows-internet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history
    Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
    Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582

Thanks,
    MSE Ryan

User Relations Manager
  • ST-User
    Thank you for your answer.
    This error message comes up when I have already added my details and try to go further with the credit check. If I call that number and finish the application through the phone instead of doing it fully online, will it not ruin my eligibility for the switch incentive?
  • Norscbu
    Norscbu Posts: 176 Forumite
    ST-User wrote: »
    Thank you for your answer.
    This error message comes up when I have already added my details and try to go further with the credit check. If I call that number and finish the application through the phone instead of doing it fully online, will it not ruin my eligibility for the switch incentive?

You could ask them this on the phone prior to going through with the switch. Or you could send a secure message via the site to seek clarification.
  • ST-User
    The customer service said that there was a heavy load on their servers, and suggested to try it in the late night hours, maybe then...
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    ST-User wrote: »
    The customer service said that there was a heavy load on their servers, and suggested to try it in the late night hours, maybe then...
    The problem with that is there's a greater risk of the CRA link being down (for updates etc), so electronic verification isn't instant. It's for that reason I never apply online for anything after 9.30pm. If you want to try 'out of hours', I'd suggest 6am onwards would be a better time.
  • I opened an account a few months ago. Am I still able to switch and get £100?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure