Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Milan~~try raspberry gin :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning Beanie,

Im wasn't a fan of gin either.... until I tried a raspberry gin and lemonade a few weeks ago. I think its actually the tonic I don't like, tastes like soluble paracetamol to me :rotfl:. I can cope with the raspberry gin though :D.
    Oh I've also just remembered I tried my friends rhubarb gin and ginger ale and that was quite nice too!!!

xx
    Mummytogirls x

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl:Beanie you are leading me astray:eek::):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    January spends - £587.58
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    On the plus side, at least loan and mortgage will be cleared pre pension
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just catching up...sounds extremely good on the money front and lots of plans in place to give peace of mind. Well done you x
  • beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl:Beanie you are leading me astray:eek::):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

As if:rotfl::rotfl: :A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    On the plus side, at least loan and mortgage will be cleared pre pension

This is true.
    Hope so as that is 11 years away!

Would have only been 4 years but of course they changed the rules:mad::mad::mad:
    Believe it or not I will be better off with my state pension than i am now:eek:

• beanielou
    Options
    Just catching up...sounds extremely good on the money front and lots of plans in place to give peace of mind. Well done you x

Thanks Brizzle:D

• lindez
    lindez Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    just caught up with all your posts Beanie, I am with you on the pension front I would have been 6 months from mine now I have to go another 7 years !! I have subscribed hope that is ok x
    MFWB#2
    MFTT5 #28
    Save 12k 2020 #111
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So will you be 67 before you can get your pension? Tis a bad state of affairs....
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure