Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips

Options

Comments

• Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 9 June 2009 at 3:42PM
    Options
    It says you can refer a friend on the GTM site, but I can't find any information about whether there is a points bonus for doing this nor how to refer! Does anyone know?

Stick with trying to complete the surveys even if you never qualify. I joined in January and have only ever qualified for three, yet I have just calculated I have reach $19!
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • missminnie_2
    Options
    I'm waiting on a cheque from them and just wondering how long its going to take? I realise it's coming from the US so will probably take a bit of time, but a rough idea would be good.
  • Luksi
    Luksi Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Can take up to 6 weeks, but from experience I'd say 2-4 weeks the most.
    They tend to post them in a batch, so even though you requested it on, lets say, 5th of August they might send them out on the 13th or so.
    Check their blog for information:
    hxxp://blog.globaltestmarket.com/
  • lilbooboo
    lilbooboo Posts: 495 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    definitely my favourite, have received cheques twice from them now, both amounts between £30- £40. They do take a few weeks to arrive but definitely worth it. I also like them because you still get points when you don't qualify, so you're always getting something towards your 1000 points total! :j
    2020:Stationary bundle, puzzle book, Tarmac pen, bundle of games , gardening bundle, GIF collectables toy, Mars goodies, La ReDoute bundle, mug set. 2022: Feb: Maltesers biscuits, book
  • SusanSpain
    Options
    Hayley11 - I was refused to as 'not to our standard' :(
    I was honest about all details, including income..
    I then received an authorization code to my email, but when I tried to activate it it would not work, so I wrote to their helpdesk, who replied immediately - but informed me I would not be allowed to join due to 'standards'.

Seems a mixed bag of success, so possibly no great loss...
    (NB - see my post on Lightspeed - I was refused to join their list too!).
  • DeejayJonny
    Options
    i have tried to register with global test market, but when i fill in my details and address it still asks for state or province, but only gives options for american states. Has anybody else had this problem?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    If you go here

http://www.globaltestmarket.com/join.php

and select English for country, it seems to let you type in county rather than pre-set details.

HTH
  • DeejayJonny
    Options
    thanks, got that sorted. hopefully i can make some money now:j
  • mary86_2
    Options
    Hi Eager Learner

Thank you for the latest Daily Clicking Guide. No probs opening the attachments.

I already belong to some of the sites you mention but will join the others through your recommendation links, it's the least I can do for someone as generous as you.

Do you really fill in sign up forms and requests for insurance every day?

Thank you again, Mary
  • MacsReturns
    Options
    I signed up with GTM, and the first survey came in a couple of days -- I completed it okay, but no points arrived in my account. Anyone else have similar problems?
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure