CSA anymore?

2»

Comments

• Quietgirl
    Quietgirl Posts: 230 Forumite
    Well, I hope they leave existing cases alone, been getting regular money off the CSA for 4 months now. It took them 6 months to sort it out, and they put a deductions of earning order on my girls father. Its all running smoothly at the moment and I hope its left as is.

As for contact, he may not know my telephone number, but he knows were I work and could easily call in and see me (he works for the same company) or find out the phone number for work. I just don't want him to know were we live. Anyway the jerk has claimed for years to "Feel guilty" about my girl. But he's never been forth coming with cash except at christmas, but the odd £50 don't go far. What really made me mad after all his supposedly caring he actually denied being her dad to the CSA. Luckily my girl is happy and has never yet asked about him, although I would not say anything bad about him to her and if she should decide she wants to see him then I won't stop her nor will I stop him, but he's only seen her twice in the last 4 and a half years.
  • missK, that is exactly the point i'm trying to illustrate, you dont think i'm an errand father do you?? God that'd be a shock, I'd need a sex change for a start-ooer!!
    I can see it from both sides you know, but I know how complicated it is, I had an ex partner who's mam wouldn't let him see the bairn, for no other reason than he was with me. He paid every week, whether he was working or not.Nothings black and white, its the grey that gets in the way.....
    RIP Floyd - 19/04/09. I know i'll see you again my best friend forever.

19/06/2013 T12 incomplete Paraplegia, down but not out.
  • shykins
    shykins Posts: 2,758 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    as far as i am concerned anything would be better.. its been 4 yrs now and i have had not a penny

apparently my childs self employed father earns less then £75 a week so should only pay £5 a week (which he doesnt pay) yet he has a car, a van and a mortgage of approx £100k.... wish i could pay all that on less then £75 a week.... oh and this week i hear hes buying a new van.. well well well

the CSA tell me that they are doing a 'lifestyle' investigation ... this has been going on at least 18months but i they are not allowed to tell me whether they have finished the investigation and have found him honest or whether they are still investigating.. so basically i have no idea whats going on and in all likelihood no chance of ever receving any money

ooooh feel better for getting that out ... lol thanks....like i said anything has to be better then this farce where self emloyed men can say what they like

oh and i never have and never would stop my child seeing his father and i think that mothers that do with no good reason are wrong... whatever the fault of the father the child should not suffer

i shall wait with bated breath for any improvement in the CSA
    x
    When you know better you do better

Atkins since 2004 - 8 stone loss maintaining
  • CSA is now "One agency...Making more difference for more children"

Here's hoping....
    RIP Floyd - 19/04/09. I know i'll see you again my best friend forever.

19/06/2013 T12 incomplete Paraplegia, down but not out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure