National Learning Group {Edited by Forum team}

Anna_D
Anna_D Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 17 October 2019 at 11:55AM in MoneySaving mums
My sister enrolled her daughter onto an online Maths programme from the national learning group. It is an online tutoring not face to face. My niece became bored pretty quickly. It didn't help her at all and my sister got stuck with a loan that they refused to cancel.
Avoid them!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 4,176 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 17 October 2019 at 11:56AM
    Anna_D wrote: »
    My sister enrolled her daughter onto an online Maths programme from the national learning group. It is an online tutoring not face to face. My niece became bored pretty quickly. It didn't help her at all and my sister got stuck with a loan that they refused to cancel.
    Avoid them!

How is that a {Edited by Forum team}?

Her child not engaging isn't their problem. Unless the terms said she can get her money back if the child didn't want to learn it's not a {Edited by Forum team}.
  • Anna_D wrote: »
    Avoid them!

We're in the same situation. The problem is that you can't try the programme before you sign up for the loan. It's not simply worth the money still you have to pay the loan. Just waste of money.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    We would like to point out to anybody reading this thread, that there are many places on the internet to read reviews about us. We strive to be the best we can, and are truly passionate about our students, and providing them with a first class level of eduction.

It has been known in some industries for companies to register on here with a single post to discredit other companies, which is a shame. In the mean time, please find some other reviews about what we do here:

Trustpilot - National Learning Group

Facebook Reviews - Maths and English Helper

All the best,

National Learning Group

And we'd like to point out, that you need MSE's permission to post here....
  • Comms69 wrote: »

Think they had it, MSE edited posts above
  • Comms69 wrote: »

Thank you Comms69, we have been in touch with MSE via email, and are currently following it up. We obviously don't want our business to potentially be tarnished by reviews which may not be factually correct. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to anyone using our service who isn't happy with it, and make arrangements to come to a mutually acceptable conclusion. When dealing with children's education we need to be open and honest, which is why we came on here to put our side across.
    All the best.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    _shel wrote: »
    Think they had it, MSE edited posts above

Been PPR'd :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing