Hmrc tax rebate 2018

Comments

• Hi all, filed my return online. Was accepted by hmrc on the 9th. Still 'bank repayment pending', called today to be told it had been sent for security checks and not to call back before the 29th of may. Only my second return so far. :(
  • Wow they really are slacking this year
  • Hi guys,
    I also sent my tax return back on 6/4/17 and still payment pending. My strongest advice is be patient and dont call them up. If you call up HMRC you risk being picked for further security and therefore delaying your return. Im hoping mine will be in the bank by Friday 20th !!!128074;
    I want to know when peoples status changes from payment pending though !!!128518;
  • Post office I bank with
  • Spoke to my accountant shes waiting on five put in on the 6th or 7th. All of those are still payment pending. She spoke to another accountant from another firm and they are in the same situation.
  • I wonder what the hold up is it seems everyone!!!8217;s are still pending
  • Least if everyones in the same situation it doesnt bring the scare of security checks :D.... will update on status again in the morning before work!
  • gstar1984
    gstar1984 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Spoke to them and they said return looks fine hasn’t gone to security and normally takes 10 days so could be any day now . Fingers crossed for tomorrow
  • deano1407
    deano1407 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Hi guys, another waiting on the rebate. From experience it!!!8217;s usually around 10 working days, although sometimes I!!!8217;ve had mine in 4 days. From what I remember the hrmc site is usually 4 working days behind. Which means payments sent last week will still show as pending if that makes sense. Hopefully for those who did it on the 6th I!!!8217;m thinking Friday the 20th and then the Monday for those of the 7th and so on.
  • Mines been pending for 7 days now so I called them up and they said that I had security checks but passed them all. Then said that my refund was with the people who pay it out and should be in my account within 10 days. I also filled on the 6th. Hope this helps anyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure