Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Right, I'm having an early night, hoping to sleep better now it's cooler.
    Night all. X
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    mhoc wrote: »
    Your reputation will go before you forever - every freebie and offer is now judged against Enterprise and the massive TV :rotfl: You need to put them in your signature - Yes I did get a massive TV for free but I am still loveable :rotfl:

:wave: Ahem, rather expensive posh coffee machine over here :wave:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Right, I'm having an early night, hoping to sleep better now it's cooler.
    Night all. X

Night :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    bubbs wrote: »
    Night :wave:

:eek: Bubbs, you have scared everyone off!!

Almost time for QT :)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    davemorton wrote: »
    :eek: Bubbs, you have scared everyone off!!

Almost time for QT :)
    Knew it would be my fault:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I know where I am in the pecking order.

Behind the massive TV and a posh coffee machine - such is life :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc did yesterday.
    Have they been confirmed please?
    Tia.

Thought you were on holiday?!

No I didnt mange to get to Mr T today - possibly tomorrow ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm on flyby:D

Has anyone mentioned the Dove Deoderants on Shopmium?

£3.50 in T comparing to £2 in A

A chance to make a profit.:)

I'm thinking that Brand guarantee is ending this weekend so don't hang around

Yes me, at least I started a post yesterday but then thought better of it - I dont think Mr T does all of the flavours and I dont think they all compare. I think the silver might be the difficult one to avoid. Mr t does 3 of the other 4 - but our Mr T is small so I am not certain it even has any of them ...
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm on flyby:D

Has anyone mentioned the Dove Deoderants on Shopmium?

£3.50 in T comparing to £2 in A

A chance to make a profit.:)

I'm thinking that Brand guarantee is ending this weekend so don't hang around
    mhoc did yesterday.
    Have they been confirmed please?
    Tia.

Thought you were on holiday?!
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yes me, at least I started a post yesterday but then thought better of it - I dont think Mr T does all of the flavours and I dont think they all compare. I think the silver might be the difficult one to avoid. Mr t does 3 of the other 4 - but our Mr T is small so I am not certain it even has any of them ...

I can't post the comparison but was in Asda using APG's. Bought all 5 varieties with a few low value fillers. They all compared AvS as £2 in A and S. Got a £1.02 APG, and will get £5 back on ShopM. Going to T wasn't an option this week and I did have some expiring APG's
    The end is nigh
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,993 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 July 2018 at 12:27AM
    Anon wrote: »
    Dear H4lifax

We have our Kids accounts with you for the higher rate on the regular saver. But in your wisdom this year all the statements come out in my name only, with no mention of the child's name anymore? What is the point of that? It is not my account, I am just a trustee! You have just created more work as I now have to find old statements to match up the account numbers. You really do make life more difficult - when you merged with Ll0yds you removed online access so we cannot regularly check the balance without traipsing into branch.

This is not really what you expect from a major bank.

Your sincerely

Anon
    For some reason the Lloyds kids accounts suddenly appeared on dws online banking but the hfax ones have not appeared on mine. Still the reduction in interest payable balance from 20k per account to 5k has let us scrambling, lets just hope nwide do not get any ideas...

Is it too late to become a new volunteer?

Too chatty today, catching up has put me well past bed time :(
    Should probably mention the Clas Ohsen in Croydon is closing down with 50% off everything making some good prices, flames effect electric fire 27 quid , steel frame gazebo 50 quid. Problem is whilst it is great for work, getting stuff home involves a 15 min walk to the station and a 50 min train journey, can't quite see how this is compatible with the 30kg gazebo in the 1.50m box.
    I think....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport