Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wilson1973
    • By wilson1973 19th Oct 19, 10:44 PM
    • 409Posts
    • 79Thanks
    wilson1973
    How to download music to my phone
    • 19th Oct 19, 10:44 PM
    How to download music to my phone 19th Oct 19 at 10:44 PM
    Hi folks,I'm behing the times,I have an android phone and would like to know how I could download and play music songs/albums on to it so I can buy headphones and listen while I do my evening walk for a bit of exercise.
    I would like to do this for free if possible as I'm a carer and haven't got much money,I haven't got a clue what I would need to download or how,many thanks
Page 2
    • wongataa
    • By wongataa 21st Oct 19, 8:06 AM
    • 1,830 Posts
    • 1,217 Thanks
    wongataa
    Hi thanks would I need to download a music player on my android phone to play those mp3's that I drag over?
    Originally posted by wilson1973
    Have a look on your phone to see if it has a suitable app already first. It probably does.
    • Tiexen
    • By Tiexen 21st Oct 19, 10:05 PM
    • 600 Posts
    • 301 Thanks
    Tiexen
    Hi folks,I'm behing the times,I have an android phone and would like to know how I could download and play music songs/albums on to it so I can buy headphones and listen while I do my evening walk for a bit of exercise.
    I would like to do this for free if possible as I'm a carer and haven't got much money,I haven't got a clue what I would need to download or how,many thanks
    Originally posted by wilson1973

If your phone has a micro SD card slot it can make it easier to transfer music from your laptop as many phones dont have a lot of memory.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,432Posts Today

8,879Users online

Martin's Twitter