fielding financial

Hi,

Has any one done the three day property course how to be a property developer with fielding financial. Is it legitimate I've been all over the internet but cant seem to find much about it. Be great to hear from you.

Comments

• droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Always seems a bit strange when virtually all the links go to their own web sites. I did a quick search on "fielding financial property developer course" and it does get a few hits, but no specific reviews.
  • Google gill fielding courses
  • janerak
    janerak Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've done that seems weird that I can't get any reviews on them..
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    these are normally high pressure sign up now and buy a property from us today otherwise the price goes up....

theres no "secret" , buy cheap at auction/direct and do up

easier to do if you have the cash
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • nannyberry
    nannyberry Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 18 August 2016 at 7:33PM
    I too have been trying to research Fielding Financial, I found this link which talks about one of her previous business ventures, worth a read!!

Sounds like a scam, but i would love for Martin Lewis and his team to dig a little deeper for us all.

businessopportunitywatch (dot com) / review-Gill-Fielding-Financial-Robot (dot htm)

Here is another interesting thread...
    propertytribes(dot com) / fielding-financial-family-t-12675 (dot html)
  • Costs you just shy of £20,000 for the 2 year training course. This is after the free training day then the 3 days one for a few hundred quid.
  • Hello. Are you still interested in this? I have just come back from this very course.
  • droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Post your experiences, I'm sure people will be interested to read them. The lack of any independent reviews was noted earlier in the thread.
  • Marie27lol
    Marie27lol Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am lookng to sign up to this, and trying to see if their qualification is worthwhile?

spoken to AQA cant find their course, and the local council has heard of them. I am going to speak to RLA next to see if they know of them.
  • Hi,

I done the 3 day course - back in 2013. Typical upsell from there - £500 a month or thereabouts, I foolishly bought a month's subscription - then cancelled.

It's all smoke and mirrors, and you learn nothing that isn’t the blindingly obvious, wrapped in a psycho-marketing.

Also, inane phrases like:

'Buy a property, it will give you jam for today, jam for tomorrow'

and then the stupid credit card schtick - the Maria and Gill show is probably still on the road - in it's latest guise.

More generally, it's happening with property, with trading stocks, online markerting, especially as more and more uncertainty and globalisation kick in... there will be a multitude of these 'gurus' - continuing to multiply and welcome with open arms! tell their hero's journey and take a juicy fee for it.

Don't be fooled people!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport