Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• cjj wrote: »
    Need help please.

What excuse could I give for wanting to move desks ? I would be happier if I wasn't in the thick of things iykwim. Really need acceptable reasons and l know you are all so good at thinking of things xx
    Ventilation/glare/ room to stretch your legs/flatulence/closer to printer so you can be more productive/ too close to printer, toner causing skin irritation/ IBS need to be closer to loo/ closer too boss so you can learn from their wisdom or knowledge/ noise level causing too much dostractions and lowering productivity/ the truth?
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    v S today 11 + 1 mooooLer, Tom Catchup Horsey.

1x Muller Corner Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Balls (135g) £0.68 £0.68
    10x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £6.80 £5.36

Are you sure this is v S braveheart? :)
  • simone10 wrote: »
    Shop done today A v S
    No Trigger Muller so got 11 + 1 (thought the Raspberry Doughnut sounded nice....I hope it is, else the neighbours will have to have them.
    Got the Walkers Tommy K Trigger on the 3 for £3 too
    This gave a £5.17 APG

1x Snack A Jack Caramel Flavour Jumbo Rice Cakes (159) £1.79 £1.00
    1x ASDA Camomile Tea Bags (20pk) £0.74 £0.75
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 N/A
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) £0.50 £0.45
    1x McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) £1.45 £1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) £0.29 £0.30
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Broccoli (360g) £0.55 £0.48
    1x McCoy's Cheddar & Onion Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) £1.45 £1.00
    1x Fanta Fruit Twist Zero (2l) £1.25 £1.00
    10x Muller Light Fat Free Raspberry Doughnut Yogurt (165g) £6.80 £5.00

Raspberry dougnut is lovely, and I don't like youghurts.Think I may do this one, thanks.
  • With getting A3 phones as replacements, I need to transfer my TCB/Q accounts etc. Need to fucus.
  • Ventilation/glare/ room to stretch your legs/flatulence/closer to printer so you can be more productive/ too close to printer, toner causing skin irritation/ IBS need to be closer to loo/ closer too boss so you can learn from their wisdom or knowledge/ noise level causing too much dostractions and lowering productivity/ the truth?
    Forgot to mention, sometimes stating the same issues but for someone else, and you are helping by letting them have your desk, can make you look good in bosses eyes.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you - stupid question, but is there a way to see the date an item has been listed/relisted? I am just wondering if the auto renew has been inadvertently left on so it renewed when not on offer, but I find that difficult to accept as I manually list all and am generally careful with settings as I only list during offers :D.

Thanks

Anon

I don’t know I never use auto. If you get through on chat they should be able to see.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Thanks all, you are all fab. I think I could go with Aircon as they keeping putting it on and it's above me but my desired desk haha does not have a vent above. Everyone sits with coats on. Not 100% but I think it is set up like that xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    house_elf wrote: »
    Morning Peeps,

Comes out of lurkdom from behind a wall of baked beans........(Thanks to all who helped me build it).

Can I ask a cruise related question?.....We have booked a Cruise from Southampton. I notice you have been talking about hotel rooms in Southampton. Is it best to stay the night before?

My friend has offered to drive us down, but it is a long way for her. Is it best to go on the train and stay the night? (Looking at Airbnb for about £30 close to the cruise terminal).

I think MHOC has already said what I would have said, it depends on how far you have to travel, and how you are travelling. It is probably a good 8 - 9 hours by car for me (and I couldnt be harrised to drive back anyway) so I use the train. I usually go down the night before, but went down on the morning the other week, just because I could not get the dogsitter for the day before.
    The worry about going down on the day is if you are delayed and miss the boat. One seriously delayed train could cause that. But if driving, and its only a few hours, so long as you plan to get there about 1, it leaves you another 3-4 hours 'emergency' time.
    If I only had a 3 hour drive, I would go down on the morning, but as it is, I dont, so just treat the extra day as part of my holiday. I usually stop off in London, and go to Borough market, or a nice bar for a few, then get a late train down to Southampton.
    When I go away at easter, I intend to get to London about half 8 in the evening O(I cant go any earlier as have work), then pop my luggage into storage, pop to a lovely wine bar that someone on here mentioned, then get a train down to S/ton about 11pm. SHould be a fun evening.
    cjj wrote: »
    Need help please.

What excuse could I give for wanting to move desks ? I would be happier if I wasn't in the thick of things iykwim. Really need acceptable reasons and l know you are all so good at thinking of things xx
    Think it has already been mentioned, but too hot/cold. Need to be nearer the heating/further away from it. Same with window/light.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Congratulations DD :)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Found a glitch on the Dolmio sauces 2 for £2.50:)

Only one showing on APG

A v T
    1x Dolmio Stir in Pasta Sauce Tomato & Garlic (150g) £1.75 £0.82

A v M
    1x Dolmio Stir in Pasta Sauce Tomato & Garlic (150g) £1.75 £1.00

Showing on receipt

Dolmio stir 501003459750L
    Dolmio Stir 501003459800L

Zippy.....can you tell me the missing one?:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills