bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes.
    Had a fantastic day & I dident fall :j :j
    So proud of my boy & what he has done.
    Food & drink were way off the scale.

:j:j:j:j:jfantastic, knew you wouldn't:p you was worrying over nothing.
    You don't go to a graduation every day so food was there to be enjoyed:D
    Well done to your son and you have every right to be a proud mummy:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes.
    Had a fantastic day & I dident fall :j :j
    So proud of my boy & what he has done.
    Food & drink were way off the scale.

That's brilliant beanie . I was thinking of you yesterday. So pleased everything went well. :A

My DH has been really good bubbs . He's been on a mission to lose some weight to get into his dinner suit for a black tie event we're going to soon. I think he's probably lost more from cutting out the biscuits and cakes than proper SW though. I have been making him an Eton mess with fruit and yogurt. It's only 1.5 syns (Sainsburys bakery meringue) and gives him a sweet hit. :)
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    That's brilliant beanie . I was thinking of you yesterday. So pleased everything went well. :A

My DH has been really good bubbs . He's been on a mission to lose some weight to get into his dinner suit for a black tie event we're going to soon. I think he's probably lost more from cutting out the biscuits and cakes than proper SW though. I have been making him an Eton mess with fruit and yogurt. It's only 1.5 syns (Sainsburys bakery meringue) and gives him a sweet hit. :)

I dont buy biscuits or cakes, although i plan to make my xmas cake soon, was going to do it today but forgot t get some string to tie paper around outside of the cake tin:o
    I thought the meringues was 2 1/2? he has that every day as well:rotfl::rotfl:
    Well done to your dh being good though:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :j:j:j:j:jfantastic, knew you wouldn't:p you was worrying over nothing.
    You don't go to a graduation every day so food was there to be enjoyed:D
    Well done to your son and you have every right to be a proud mummy:T:T:T
    maman wrote: »

Thank you both:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Forgot to show you my bargains :D was dead chuffed with the lamb 70p bargains-003.jpg
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Forgot to show you my bargains :D was dead chuffed with the lamb 70p bargains-003.jpg

Blimey, well done bargain woman :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Blimey, well done bargain woman :j :j
    I popped lidl after fat club and didnt know they did reductions first thing and anything with todays date is 70p:j:j:j so i will cook 1 of each tomoz, rest in freezer:D:D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I popped lidl after fat club and didnt know they did reductions first thing and anything with todays date is 70p:j:j:j so i will cook 1 of each tomoz, rest in freezer:D:D

Amazing bargain bubbs . Lucky you! :T

You're right about the meringues. My mistake. I knew it was 2.5. Half a syn less than the off the shelf ones. It all helps. :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Went funeral directors yesterday :(

Mums funeral is Monday 3rd December :(

Glad you enjoyed your day beanielou I know how proud you must have felt :D
  • Bozwood
    Bozwood Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry for your loss tweets

This morning I have had some fruit. Chicken roast dinner. Not sure for tea might have cheese on toast

We are going to see a film I have a tub of mango pieces to take with me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport