Diet planner?

Options
Diet control is a very big problem for me. been searching for many sites and apps for a regular diet control planner. do anyone use the diet control related apps. suggest me a good app here.

Thanks

Comments

• heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Myfitnesspal
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,617 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I agree. It can also be linked in to Fitbit/sports watch to log the exercise
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • RichardD1970
    RichardD1970 Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yes, Myfinesspal. We've used it to great success.

One thing I would say, though, is that if you link it to fitbit etc, it will credit you with extra calories based on steps etc. Ignore these.
  • davidgreams
    davidgreams Posts: 12 Forumite
    edited 20 April 2019 at 1:32PM
    Options
    Asking for 1 meal of 2000 calories gave me a very reasonable 9 egg omelet with 6 tablespoons of butter and a cup of veggies. Seems legit.

I eat a 2000 calorie meal daily and I promise you I'm not eating that many eggs or that much butter. I have made 20+ ingredient wonderful meals, not a weird meal of 3 ingredients.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure