Changing Gas and elec saved me a month

Options
Since reading posts I want to share mine with you... and to see if it works for everyone.....
I have changed my Gas and elec supplier 3 times in the past 2 months (Looking for a deal) when looking through bank statements i notice that none of the companies have charged me for August total saving of £110. I am quite happy with current supplier and and they recently took there payment, I have had no letters or demands for payment... Is this a one off or has anyone else achived this????? :confused: Maybe all the contracts flowing around it confused the Suppliers...

Comments

• dalepearson
    Options
    What supplier are you now with?
  • oldagetraveller
    Options
    How did you manage to change suppliers 3 times in 2 months? They usually need 28 days notice.
  • wedgedupNOT
    Options
    Originally with B.Gas for both services, then changed to southern elec, submitted Contract, during the handover period you have a time to pull out i just got in on time and signed up to Npower. I'm hoping the confusion was between Southern and BG, last bill from BG 12th July, nothing from anyone August and and new Direct debit from Npower this month... Npower asked me who last supply was with I said BG ?? Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure