Working from home?

Hi everyone,

I won't go into it in detail, you'll be bored to death, but long story short I'm having to hand my notice in at work and now have no choice but to find a way of earning money at home. Does anyone know of any companies that do this? BabyElephant mentioned that she used to do data entry from home a few years back, but couldn't remember the company name. This would really suit me.

All help much appreciated.

Comments

• tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    I used to do data entry too, but it was just a company local to me. I think its hard to find data entry work.

Have a look at the AQA thread in this forum, there are other threads about it too if you use the search. There are also things like selling on Ebay, starting up your own website etc. I have done a combination of things to earn money from home, as a SAHM.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • i work from home currently dealing with mortgages and claims, a bit of web design and some catering, very varied haha. But my afternoons are starting to dry up a bit (due to the time of year and people not really having the money to look into their mortgage/claims blah blah blah), hence ive also been looking into working from home.

Only thing i would say is dont put your details onto any site that isn't an actual job site. I put it on 3 different sites and received a call from a company call "60 minute money", they havent stopped mithering me since.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure