MSE Poll: How do you rate your bank's service?

Poll started 20 February 2018

How do you rate your bank account's service?

Every six months we ask for your help to track the quality of customer service provided by banks. By comparing your answers with last time, we can see which have got better or worse.

So, please vote based on CUSTOMER SERVICE for your main CURRENT account over the last SIX MONTHS. Ignore rates or any other products, and service if it's more than six months old.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven!!!8217;t already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• For the first time in more years than I care to count I had dealings with the service desk at my local BoS branch and to say that I felt let down would be a gross understatement :(
  • Natwest appointment system does not work. Having been in branch and advised by a floor walker to take a seat and I would be seen in 15 minutes, 30 minutes later, I was still waiting. In the meantime, the floor walker was pacing the floor with their computer tablet. with no customers requiring assistance, I approached them and suggested their time would be better spent dealing with customer enquiries, rather than pouncing on customers who know what they want and are using the cashpoinst. I just got a barrage of abrupt responses. I left my telephone number and asked for the manager to give me call, 3 days later, I am still waiting (what a surprise)
  • As always with these polls, it is only those who have needed one-to-one contact with bank staff who can give real feedback. If, like me today, you have no reason to speak to the staff, whether by phone or in branch, it's misleading to say the service is good if that simply means the service via internet or the postal has not produced problems. A re-design of the poll might be more helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure