Earn at home

Comments

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    When I started I was with Swagbucks and ClixSense and a couple of surveys and then realised what I was missing on the clixsense thread.
    I achieve around £6,000 on busier times and most of the sites I have signed up for are ones that Katy has suggested and helped with.
    A couple of the old survey sites I was signed up with were duds so working on a spreadsheet helped me to see where I was going wrong.
  • I'm aiming for £12,000 this year, 2015, working as much as I can from home as my main job. I began taking this seriously just 7 weeks ago exploring sites I've found here, and via here I found The Money Shed website which led me to many ways of making good money. So in my first proper month (december) I cashed out £200 from various sites, and also began on Leapforce which I done about 66 hours and am due about £600 ish from that for Dec. So, I am hoping I surpass my goal of £12k this year.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Well done Merry Wanderer, that is fantastic. I've heard good things about Leapforce. Good luck with your aim!
  • Daisydoop
    Daisydoop Posts: 42 Forumite
    Thank you so much for all of your replies.
    Katy I hope it wasn't your reply to my thread that sparked the rude PM's, I'm really grateful for your reply!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    No it wasn't. It wasn't anyone on this thread, just to clarify :) xx
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You could easily get £500 off swagbucks in a year. Clixsense is good but I'm still new to it so I'm not up to speed there yet.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • I'm fairly new to online earning. I've probably earned approx £40 in the past two months. I'm currently using Swagbucks, My Survey, I-Say and Pinecone but I've just signed up to Clixsense this evening so I'm hoping I'll get the hang of that soon enough.

katykicker, your total is inspiring! I'd love for you to share the secret, well, to point me in the right direction. I think you should start a thread informing us of all the sites you use etc - is that cheeky? :rotfl: Sorry if you've covered this previously and I've just missed it.
    I AM DEBT FREE!
  • bigmock
    bigmock Posts: 97 Forumite
    I'm aiming for £12,000 this year, 2015, working as much as I can from home as my main job. I began taking this seriously just 7 weeks ago exploring sites I've found here, and via here I found The Money Shed website which led me to many ways of making good money. So in my first proper month (december) I cashed out £200 from various sites, and also began on Leapforce which I done about 66 hours and am due about £600 ish from that for Dec. So, I am hoping I surpass my goal of £12k this year.

when did you first apply to leapforce? I applied at the beginning of december but still have not heard back after submitting my application :(
  • Hi bigmock,

I applied beginning of November and if I remember correctly it only took about 2 weeks to hear back from them about my exam. I failed the first part of the exam the first time and then was able to resit it and so I finally got started working the first week in december.
  • Hello,

I am a stay at home Mum looking for work from home during school hours. Does anyone have any ideas?

I am not interested in Network marketing (Been there done that)
    and not interested in Binary Trading.

Has anyone heard of anything or could offer some advice please?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback