Disputes

Have checked my report and I have a ccj which has been paid off in full but it doesn't mention that its been satisfied, should this be the case? Or should I speak to someone about this and if so who.

Also my overdraft I am over half way paid but shows the full amount outstanding, should this not show that I have been making payments FYI this has been paid through a doorstep collector - just in case it's relevant info.

Thanks for reading or answering

Comments

• Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    You need to provide evidence to the Court that the CCJ has been satisfied. See link below.

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/understand-judgments-fines/certificate-of-satisfaction-satisfied-vs-unsatisfied-ccjs
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Regarding the balance on the overdraft. On your credit file is the account still in the name of the original lender? or the name of a debt collection agency?

The current balance on this record should be updated 'regularly'. Regularly isn't specifically defined in the ICO guidance, but I would think if its more than 2 months of out date that this would not be considered acceptable. If thats the case in the first instance I would write to the creditor.
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family