~Make upto £10 a day February 2018~

Comments

• Happy birthday for tomorrow Shariann.:beer:

Hope you have a lovely day!!

£13.10 for a couple of days tips for me.

£10 shop and scan

£1 instaGC

Total £24.10
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am genuinely sorry for neglecting this thread for the last few months.

I have taken on far too much and am sitting here now wondering when I might go to bed.

I have started an OU degree in Business Management and my first TMA is due 1 March. But we are away this weekend, and in March at the end Stepdaughter is getting married. At some point we need to move out by May. I also do my DH accounts for his business, and also took on Treasurer role at Scouts before DH setup his business. Their accounts are in a right state and people hand in things willy nilly, a year later, etc. I now have my part time regular job and at the moment weekly an additional part time job where the client pays me very well for doing his invoicing etc.

But it is 10pm and DS is on half term so we spent half a day with some old friends we haven't seen for a long time. Rushed home as admin client needed some urgent invoicing done, by the time he left, DH wanted dinner and DS remembered it was pancake day.

I desperately need to tidy my spare room as have no access currently to ironing board or printer.Also logistically I need to bring printer back downstairs and keep it in livingroom/dining area as going up and down to collect print outs and scanning items is not working.

I also feel absolutely terrible as this thread is neglected.

I can tell by the reduction in the number of posts :(

I know we are all busy with our lives and have loads going on, we all do, always.

And I am sitting here thinking food, posting and money making. I need to get back to money making. I need to sleep less hours a night and need less hours sleep, without the black eyes and I can achieve much more....:rotfl:
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Evening folks

Hope you have a lovely birthday Shariann

and enjoy all you meals with family and friends :D
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Aesop wrote: »

I have taken on far too much and am sitting here now wondering when I might go to bed.

I have started an OU degree in Business Management and my first TMA is due 1 March. But we are away this weekend, and in March at the end Stepdaughter is getting married. At some point we need to move out by May. I also do my DH accounts for his business, and also took on Treasurer role at Scouts before DH setup his business. Their accounts are in a right state and people hand in things willy nilly, a year later, etc. I now have my part time regular job and at the moment weekly an additional part time job where the client pays me very well for doing his invoicing etc.

But it is 10pm and DS is on half term so we spent half a day with some old friends we haven't seen for a long time. Rushed home as admin client needed some urgent invoicing done, by the time he left, DH wanted dinner and DS remembered it was pancake day.

I desperately need to tidy my spare room as have no access currently to ironing board or printer.Also logistically I need to bring printer back downstairs and keep it in livingroom/dining area as going up and down to collect print outs and scanning items is not working.

I know we are all busy with our lives and have loads going on, we all do, always.

And I am sitting here thinking food, posting and money making. I need to get back to money making. I need to sleep less hours a night and need less hours sleep, without the black eyes and I can achieve much more....:rotfl:
    First of all have some big hugs and then I'll be honest - you are just trying to do too much ;)

Brilliant to read you're doing an OU course. I'm sure that if you contact your supervisor tomorrow and explain about pending house-move and wedding he/she will be able to give you an extension.

Re-delegate the Treasurer role tomorrow for the moment, telling them you'll be happy to take it up again when things less hectic.

Move the printer and ironing board out of the spare room tomorrow and re-allocate them on a temporary basis. Shut the door until next week.

I'm sure DH's accounts can be left for a couple of days as it's the middle of the month, but obviously you'll have to keep up with the admin guy and your P/T job.

Have more sleep and plenty of nourishing food to build up your energy and resistance. Plan Thursday and Friday out of the house with your DS.

Then, at the weekend, you can sit down and plan your time for the next couple of weeks. That way you'll feel less like being pulled in all directions at once.

I'm sure that we're all big enough and brave enough to manage until the end of the month with minimum input from you, so you can come back raring to go in March, so long as you pop in a few times to tell us you're okay.

You've done soo much for so many peoples in the past that I really think you should give yourself time and space to get yourself organised and in a more positive place. That way you'll get more done anyways.

Sorry - nagging over
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • shariann wrote: »
    Hope the antibiotics sort you out quickly Mike. I know what you mean about not wanting to bother the doctor though. Has the 'sneezing' pain improved?

It has thanks Shariann - I explained what had happened to the doctor and she was adamant it would've been a trapped nerve. I thought that might have been the case....I'd looked on Google obviously haha. Does anybody else look at symptoms on Google and then wish they hadn't bothered!
  • Another day, another penny or two! £47.02 MB'ing.

Half-term, so we're taking the opportunity to try and get the 4-year old out of pull-ups at night. She's so keen bless her. Let's just say I'm hoping for a slightly better night sleep tonight compared to last night.

Have a good day tomorrow all.
  • Aesop
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    It has thanks Shariann - I explained what had happened to the doctor and she was adamant it would've been a trapped nerve. I thought that might have been the case....I'd looked on Google obviously haha. Does anybody else look at symptoms on Google and then wish they hadn't bothered!

yep, DH does it and decides he has everything going....
  • Evening everyone yesterday i made £24.94 & £25.94 today from matched betting

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Aesop
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Another day, another penny or two! £47.02 MB'ing.

Half-term, so we're taking the opportunity to try and get the 4-year old out of pull-ups at night. She's so keen bless her. Let's just say I'm hoping for a slightly better night sleep tonight compared to last night.

Have a good day tomorrow all.

awww good luck. let's hope this week is the result of dry nights
  • Aesop wrote: »

And breathe!!!

Seriously Aesop.......yes it sounds like you have rathe ra lot on your plate.

Why dont you take some time off this thread to help you out? Its not worth your sanity to keep all the plates spinning. We will still be here ready to welcome you back with open arms and you will have your sanity intact.

I know you probably wont take any notice of my wise words :rotfl: But whats the worst that can happen?

Look after yourself! XX
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure