Cineworld unlimited card

Options
2»

Comments

• dawyldthing
    Options
    Not sure where you work but see if it comes up on any offers portal. I just got an email to have it for £150 for the year if I wanted it which isn't bad
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • zappomatic
    Options
    I get brilliant value for money out of mine. I get about a third off through work (have to pay a year up-front though) and if you join via a cashback site you can get £10 cashback even though you're using a voucher if you do it this way.

I usually go at least twice a week, and often use it in conjunction with Meerkat Movies to take a friend for free. I'm also on Three and a free Cineworld ticket seems to be appear in their Wuntu app every couple of weeks, too. And as I've had it a number of years I've got a black card so get 25% off the food and drink, which also includes the bar. By London standards it's cheap even without discount eg. 4 bottles of beer for £10, pint of draught beer £3.60. Take 25% off and it's even better! And because I'm treating friends to free tickets they often buy the drinks so it's a double win! :beer:
  • ianbar0
    ianbar0 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    if your going on average once a week and that won't change then its at total no brainer. to go twice a week and you would be stupid to NOT have one
    £18 for my old mobile.
    new proper meal planning to cut spending.
    £26 in coppers taken to bank.
    £30 under grocery budget last 2 weeks.
    £22.98 cashback quidco
    £34.02 music magpie
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business