Revolut pre-paid Mastercard

Comments

• csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    makima wrote: »
    hi guys, i need a big favour... for some reason Revolut deleted my top-up card and now on re-adding it, Revolut says enter 3D secure and nothing happens.
    i urgently need to pay for an eBay lot 6 euros(!) and i don't have them on account.

can someone transfer me 6 euros and i'll give you back using PayPal (fees on me, obviously).

please help!

Use another card? 6 euros won't be much in terms of fees.
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • makima
    makima Posts: 23 Forumite
    i tried 2 cards i have. one debit and another credit. none of them seems to work, it says something about 3D secure and that's it.

i need to make that 6 euro transfer as soon as possible, as ebay rules asks and have no idea what i can do.
    i hope someone on here can transfer me that 6 euro using their Revolut. i can PayPal them prior, if they doubt i will send them that money...
  • csgohan4
    i tried 2 cards i have. one debit and another credit. none of them seems to work, it says something about 3D secure and that's it.

i need to make that 6 euro transfer as soon as possible, as ebay rules asks and have no idea what i can do.
    i hope someone on here can transfer me that 6 euro using their Revolut. i can PayPal them prior, if they doubt i will send them that money...

Noone is going to send a stranger money, so your going to be out of luck.

You can try resetting the password on 3D secure, I've done it a few times.
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • makima
    i really don't see why wouldn't someone send 6 euros to another person, when that person is willing to send them using paypal before the revolut transfer. well, okay. thanks.
  • csgohan4
    i really don't see why wouldn't someone send 6 euros to another person, when that person is willing to send them using paypal before the revolut transfer. well, okay. thanks.

Have you got the 6 euros then? Willing and actually being able to are two different things. Been on Gumtree lately, lots of scams on there, not saying you won't. But people don't give money for free on the internet.

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • why not just use paypal to pay the ebay bill?
  • makima
    it's the german ebay, they accept only bank transfer (mostly).
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm currently in Egypt and have had zero issues, we all have the card and app and it's brilliant! ATM's, in the supermarket, paying each other all with no issues. Makes holidays so simple. Now if they did a mosquito app.....
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Do you mean that it gets that far then doesn't proceed with the verification, or what?

Have you tried asking advice on the chat? Have you updated the app recently? Signing out and back in again or reinstalling the app can often overcome a glitch, if that's what it is.
    Evolution, not revolution
  • When revolut will return money from the account?
    In a chat promised to make refund after November, 30th, there has passed a week, but money is not present.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure