Pure Planet reviews: add your feedback

Comments

• Sue_S
    Sue_S Posts: 302 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I'm currently an EON customer with gas and electricity smart meters. Will there be any problem switching to Pure Planet? I understand that I will lose the smart technology but will I need new meters installed?
  • FullForce
    FullForce Posts: 177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 30 June 2018 at 11:11AM
    Sue_S wrote: »
    I'm currently an EON customer with gas and electricity smart meters. Will there be any problem switching to Pure Planet? I understand that I will lose the smart technology but will I need new meters installed?

No.

You will have to manually read your existing meters and submit meter readings via the app.
  • PurePlanet
    PurePlanet Posts: 199 Organisation Representative
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    FullForce wrote: »
    No.

You will have to manually read your existing meters and submit meter readings via the app.
    Thanks @FullForce
    Spot on :T
    Hope that helps, Sue S
    Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Hi Marc,

I'm looking to switch to Pure Planet on the dual fuel tariff, after the comparison results showed significant saving via the Cheap Energy Club. However, it also states £25 cash back after 3 months. How do I go about receiving this, as it doesn't seem to make it clear on the results page on Cheap Energy Club, unless I've missed something?

Thanks in advance.
  • PurePlanet
    Hi
    Great to hear that you're looking to switch
    The £25 cashback deal is a Cheap Energy Club promotion, not ours. So you will have to ask them how the cashback is paid.
    Here's an email address which may help you energyclubhelp@moneysavingexpert.com
    All the best and thanks for (maybe? hopefully!) joining Pure Planet! :T
    Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 905 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sign up via a freinds referral link. and receive a £25.00 Amazon Voucher, emailed to you 2 days after they take first payment,this is usually about 10 days after signing up,no wating months for your reward if you switch this way.

Plenty freinds links to be found on this site.
  • Thanks for your comments Marc and Al Ros.

Al Ros - I signed up before reading your post! Will this mean I cannot get the £25 back? Maybe if I also receive a referral link, I'll be able to post it on here, are we able to post them on this thread or is there a separate thread for that?

Marc - Thanks for the email address I'll, send them a message
  • I note that the latest Pure Planet App requires Android 4.4+. I only have Android 4.3 and unfortunately can't be upgraded. Can the App be run on a Windows laptop, even using one of the Android emulators such as Remix OS Player which would emulate the latest version of Android? Thanks.
  • PurePlanet
    Hi CarefulDriver
    Actually we advise that it requires 5.0 (aka 'Lollipop') or higher.
    The app cannot be run in a browser or emulator

Hope that helps answer your query

Marc @ Pure Planet

I note that the latest Pure Planet App requires Android 4.4+. I only have Android 4.3 and unfortunately can't be upgraded. Can the App be run on a Windows laptop, even using one of the Android emulators such as Remix OS Player which would emulate the latest version of Android? Thanks.
    Verified Company
  • I've been trying to switch to Pure planet but the app is poorly sized on my phone display [can't login as the button's covered up by the keyboard] Could you cancel my application to switch please. I've been looking for other ways to do this but it seems there's no customer service available for issues like this.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback