Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    So after I noticed the price increase of Nicky at Home Bargains yesterday, I had a look at Savers and Farm Foods today only to find they're the same.

Farm Foods

2_F9_AE83_D-70_D6-41_FD-9_EF5-_FBB9_C15_CDE42.jpg

Savers

9_CDDF8_EE-_CA0_F-4_EEA-_B7_AA-07_E7_DB090_ED4.jpg

E9395_A95-5_E8_D-4750-_B7_DA-_D79_BA200_A5_FD.jpg

I noticed the "Little Duck, So Soft" packs, has anyone tried these?

Where did you see the little duck toilet rolls please ?

My brain isn't working :D
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I probably missed someone else posting this, but coughee offer on all week, but can only be redeemed ONCE.

... Per handset and after 12 midday.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    pippo wrote: »
    Bubbs, I have replied to you 3 times... the post have vanished!!!

Yea, yea you was ignoring me:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    tweets wrote: »

Farm Foods and Savers, if you have one.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I probably missed someone else posting this, but coughee offer on all week, but can only be redeemed ONCE.

Are we certain about this?
    I saw the thread on the dark side this morning and one person who got theirs yesterday seems to have had a refreshed offer today - have to wait and see what happens on the app in the morning :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mhoc wrote: »
    Are we certain about this?
    I saw the thread on the dark side this morning and one person who got theirs yesterday seems to have had a refreshed offer today - have to wait and see what happens on the app in the morning :)
    I only noticed in the T&Cs today. Hopefully be there again tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    tweets wrote: »

Think its savers tweets
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Just back from the vets. Ronnie our oldest cat has been steadily getting thinner since Christmas although otherwise still his normal alpha male self. It occurred to me during the night that my mum went stick thin when her thyroid was over active so I googled and Ronnie fitted the pattern.

We have a fabulous vet who must be nearly 80 now, tried to retire but got bored so he just does 2 days a week now so our cats are only allowed to be ill on a Monday or Tuesday.

Vet checked Ronnie over, his heart rate was racing (mind you vets are scary people to cats so its no wonder) He also asked if his appetite was good (it always has been) but that and his spine protruding he said were classic indicators of an over active thyroid. He said it upsets the metabolic rate so they start burning up fat hence the weight lose. He weighed him but actually his weight was fairly normal so he was stout to begin with. He also took a blood sample and said he would ring us in an hour - actually we had barely got home when he rang.
    No diabetes thankfully but he has got feline hyperthyroid so we set off again for the vets to collect the meds.
    Ronnie has a liquid meds which I've got to squirt into his mouth twice a day and gradually after 3 weeks he will start to plump up again.

(it made me wonder how long it would take to diagnosis and treat humans with the same condition :) )
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 17 April 2018 at 5:46PM
    quoted pip but see she has tried dyson, omg Auto correct!!!55357;!!!56834;
    mhoc wrote: »
    Just back from the vets. Ronnie our oldest cat has been steadily getting thinner since Christmas although otherwise still his normal alpha male self. It occurred to me during the night that my mum went stick thin when her thyroid was over active so I googled and Ronnie fitted the pattern.

We have a fabulous vet who must be nearly 80 now, tried to retire but got bored so he just does 2 days a week now so our cats are only allowed to be ill on a Monday or Tuesday.

Vet checked Ronnie over, his heart rate was racing (mind you vets are scary people to cats so its no wonder) He also asked if his appetite was good (it always has been) but that and his spine protruding he said were classic indicators of an over active thyroid. He said it upsets the metabolic rate so they start burning up fat hence the weight lose. He weighed him but actually his weight was fairly normal so he was stout to begin with. He also took a blood sample and said he would ring us in an hour - actually we had barely got home when he rang.
    No diabetes thankfully but he has got feline hyperthyroid so we set off again for the vets to collect the meds.
    Ronnie has a liquid meds which I've got to squirt into his mouth twice a day and gradually after 3 weeks he will start to plump up again.

(it made me wonder how long it would take to diagnosis and treat humans with the same condition :) )

Good afternoon, well the answer for me was 4 years:eek:, because the weight loss 20kg, was put down to a medication, eventually Graves!!!8217; disease was diagnosed and yea I put on the weight then:o
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yea, yea you was ignoring me:p
    Never, ever ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income