• please can i join too?
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,290
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    hanren28 wrote: »
    Please can I join?

Welcome hanren28 you are No.45
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    beezyboo wrote: »
    please can i join too?

Welcome beezyboo you are No.46
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• May I join too please?
    I have listed some items on ebay so hope to be on the board soon
  • Microworkers - £11.35

Total = £92.93
  • YourWord - £5 Amazon voucher

Total = £97.93
  • I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    Chancer wrote: »
    May I join too please?
    I have listed some items on ebay so hope to be on the board soon

Welcome Chancer you are No.47

My Challenges

• Added the cashback/interest from bank and credit card and also £25 of vouchers from Pinecone.
    Books - the original virtual reality.
    Tilly Tidying:
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,108
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    rjw4 wrote: »
    Just received a car tax refund for £13.33 and my new car has zero tax so now up to a total of £47.26.

Also started making personalised frames and trying to sell two concert tickets so hopefully will have more to add soon!!

Sold two concert tickets for £77.08 (after paypal fees!). Total so far = £124.34.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • puddles
    puddles Posts: 129
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 30 January 2017 at 4:20PM
    Sold some Funko Pops for £42 Affiliate commission from a website I have £68

Total is now £169

Also sold 2 concert tickets and should get £44, but I won't count that until the money is in my account, after the concert has happened in mid Feb.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure