First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Available Places : 196/350
    Avg. Completion Time : 8mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £7.50/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 30mins
    Reward: £ 1.00

Questionnaire Arc 2 Tina, by Nathan Nguyen, appalling English - is this the one with the iffy attention checks?

No that was Jean Charles Pillet CMB something and it has paid out already on the dodgy attention checks.
    I've only had the one today that is intended for couples - I guess they have explicitly set it up that way so they get two halves of a couple and can put the results together.
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,099
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    warby68 wrote: »
    Quite a few established threads in various parts of the forum seem to be disappearing of late.

It is claimed that accidental hitting of the SPAM button is to blame in at least some cases - very weird that they are not brought back though if its an accident and problem with the system.

Unfortunately it’s happened in other areas of the forum too, very annoying indeed. But following legal advice MSE now have policy of not restoring threads lost in this way because they are then deemed to be the publisher, and therefore liable for its entire content. :o
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • I've been using Circle to cash out for a while, suddenly asks me for address and DOB before allowing withdrawal (done), then still won't allow and now asking for photo-ID!

Anyone else had this?
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I believe this was mentioned on the previous thread, which I know does not help you now. If this happens to me, I will have to ask PA to reverse the payment so I can cash out via PayPal as I have no such I.D. and fail to see any need for it.

I think Circle were inundated with UK customers when PP began charging fees and failed to realise this made them subject to UK law. They then seemed to go in for a load of frantic back-tracking as I, for one, received a deluge of T's & C's which were not advised at the time of signing up.

Sorry I can be of no more help.
  • Thanks for your reply, Smodlet. Have you had to do the 'address and DOB' update?
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,099
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    I cashed out through Circle yesterday, I wasn’t asked for dob or address.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Smodlet
    Forumite
    Thanks for your reply, Smodlet. Have you had to do the 'address and DOB' update?

Not yet; as I implied, dreading it. Have you tried contacting Circle? I have found them quite helpful in the past. Had a hell of a time actually signing up, being technologically challenged, as I am... At least my shame is on the previous thread. :rotfl:
  • Raffers
    Raffers Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Seem to be stuck with the following message on the front screen for the site:

We have made changes to how you request cashouts.
    You now need to make sure that your cashout email and preferred payment methods are set.
    You will also need to make sure that your cashout email and account are verified
    Your cashout email will automatically be used when you request a cashout.

It constantly asks me to confirm:

Please check that you have sufficient funds, your account is not on hold and that you have verified your account and cashout email.

But at the same time it confirms my account is not on hold. If I indulge their request, I get an email requesting me to confirm my details. Even after confirming, the situation doesn't change.

Also, haven't had a survey in over a week.
  • Smodlet
    Forumite
    Raffers, have you tried clicking on the Studies header at the top of your screen? The start a study button is no more; we now have to use the header instead, if that is your issue. HTH.
  • Raffers
    Raffers Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes, I've done that. Just keep getting the screen saying:

Currently, there aren't any studies available for you, but rest assured: new studies will be posted soon!

Also, dunno if it is unrelated, but the link at the bottom of their screen showing their contact email address is not clickable. It's just text.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback