Experian wrongly Reported CCJ thats not mine

john232038
john232038 Posts: 5 Forumite
edited 17 November 2018 at 12:03AM in Credit file & ratings
..................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• robber2
    robber2 Posts: 558 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Common sense would suggest that the £200 on offer is probably worth going for.
  • You Obviously work for Experian

: JK
  • john232038 wrote: »
    I believe it had much more of a financial cost than what they're offering.

If you believe this then send them proof of it and I imagine that they will up their offer.

I also think they have made you a fair offer (and, before you accuse me as well, I do not and have never worked for them).
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    john232038 wrote: »
    You Obviously work for Experian

Tell someone something they don't want to hear and you're automatically a shill for the firm lol

Document what you feel your losses are and present them. There is no guarantee you'd have got the best rates for loans or cards etc without the CCJ as you say so I'm not sure how you plan to quantify your losses?
  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 4,752 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    john232038 wrote: »
    You Obviously work for Experian

No, you were offered sensible advice.

If you want more you will have to substantiate your losses. Can you do that? I am sure that, if they were substantial that you would have notice and picked up on this sooner.
  • £200 was more than substantial.

Surely at the time of being given loans with a higher APR you would have wondered why 2 years ago and checked your credit file back then?
  • thanks for the reply
  • well I found out that they went on when I was 18 so I never knew any different
  • sorry what i meant to say is they were on since i was 18 but i have just found out so would have never new any diffrent
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure